Sunday, September 30

Random Post with a lot of Items

HEY HEY HEY Jammers! Happy Sunday!
So... IDK HOW TO DO THIS RATING SYSTEM THING.
Rip.
First of all, a shoutout to two blogs that have been going along, but haven't received too much attention.
Animal Jam Digest
This is a funny blog where the posts are very random, up to date, and you see very unique stuff you won't find anywhere else.
Panguin AJ
Lots of great information, very thorough posts, and lots of interesting investigations / facts that are unknown to many...

ANYWAY, we have a new item!
Well. To start, this is a very silly item, I love it. I think the price is reasonable, I love how there's only one variant, I think other variants would look weird, this is just special in it's own singular color...
And it would really just fit into a halloween den. Very fun!
We also have the Fang Necklace.
Classic, classic item, fits with many outfits, good price... Just a classic item we all knew was coming.
HMMM.
HALLOWEEN IS COMING. Now Trick or Treat actually kind of makes sense.
Not that it ever made sense.
 LOL. Let's track this person!
 Awwww... They declined my buddy request... I was going to follow them around...
Well... We're out of content again...
 We could rant about how people do this... AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS...
UMMM...
I don't want to do the Clearance Page today...
UGHHHHHH.
I WILLLLLLLLLL.
I willlll...
CLEARANCE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!

AND OMG THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW ITEMS I MISSED!!!

 So we have this. Idk how long it's been here. Very fun item. I love how it has legs like a phantom...
I'm not going to make a gif slideshow of all the colors for all of these, there are a LOT of new items.
 We also have the Coral Tombstone. Love the price! This looks like an old item, like a beta item... I like the look of it. This is underwater in Bahari Bargains... Or the Kani Cove store, IDK which. Same with the Phantom Cannon.
 We have the popular Phantom Mask, which is obnoxiously huge and loveable...
 And we have a Flaming Crown because playing with fire is encouraged by AJ.
NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE. (except on AJ)
 And there's also a tiara. Fun. These probably look really cool... Actually...
These last three are from Epic Wonders.
 We also have the Spooky Lamp in Outback Imports! I love it, very spooky, and again, I love how there's only one variant going around... There only needs to be one variant for items like this...
 This is in the CONSERVATION museum.
 This is also in the museum. Fun to see it back. No problems decorating your animal for halloween...
Unless you're nonmember, of course. Lol.
 Lastly, in the Hot Cocoa Hut, we have the Eyeball... I don't want to type up the full name. (Eyeball Antennae Headband) Well, I guess I did. This is a fun item. I like it, AJ's getting creative with some of these items.
Also, Balloosh has decorations now. It's Balloosh's first halloween, so you can go check that out...
UMMM. Stay tuned for tomorrow, where October is now here, so I have something special for that, and then Tuesday or Wednesday I'll talk about how to mess with scammers.
Have a purple-passioned day and jam on!

P. S. OH YEAH. ALL THIS STUFF IS LEAVING BECAUSE TOMORROW'S A NEW MONTH.





2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.