Tuesday, September 18

Maple Leaf Pinwheel

Well it's Tuesday again!
I guess one seventh of our lives are Tuesdays, anyway...
Good morning! There is a new item, and it's time for a look!
Wow. It's animated, and nonmember. Really nice autumn item...
Fun Fact: This used to be a Hidden Shop item in an AJ den... Like the cardboard items... HUH. It also does something special when you click it, but you're all nonmember so I'll leave it to ya...

Okay.
So today let's talk about something. Maybe I'll actually do Topic Tuesday.
So...
How many times have you seen this in Jamaa?
"AJSAME IS LIVE NOW!!! GIVEAWAY EVERY FIVE SOBS!!!"
And let's look at the amount of active blogs we have right now.
Ummm... Yeah...
So AJ has moved onto YouTube now. And while most big YouTubers are a tad more inactive, there is this huge uprising of tiny YouTubers with one or two thousands subs...
And I'm not going to really go into the whole YouTube situation, but the fact that blogging is dying.
YES. Why the heck would people want to look at a blog anymore when there are so many videos? A video is so much more engaging and interesting, is it?
HM.

Well, first of all, I think that blogging does seem a bit lamer. For one thing, you don't really think of blogs being all that funny, you think of them being as informative, and people are going to blogs and videos to be entertained and informed, not just informed.
I don't know. But what kid likes writing? AJ appeals to a wide audience, yes, but mostly to kids, and very few kids like writing to the point where they can stand to do this, let alone do it for fun.
I wish I had more photos to make this post look less bland, lol.
But blogging is sort of dead. And the thing is, how interested are people in blogging? Because the only viewers I'm really getting are all bloggers themselves... But I also don't think blogging is boring. I've read quite a few blogs over the years, and blogging is fun because you can read it during class and you don't have to get earbuds or pay attention to a video at a certain pace, YOU CAN READ THIS AT YOUR OWN PACE.

So I'm kind of not making videos (while it was fun for a while) just to stick to blogging...
UM.
I don't have anything else to say so I won't.
Have a magnificent-like day and jam on!
P. S. This item is leaving now...

1 comment:

  1. Well you don't know for sure all the viewers are bloggers. There probably is viewers who don't comment. There also is other aj blogs just they are not as active.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.