Friday, September 21

AJ put an underwater item on land lol

IT'S FRIDAY. FRIDAY. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRYYYY DAYYYYY!!!
No one knows any more of the lyrics.
Anyway, good morning! Happy Friday! New item!
So we have Horns. A Night of the Phantoms item. That's underwater.
 AND IT'S ON LAND!!!
 Lol. I can't wear it though. Awww...
 I wish I was member so I could see what happens... AJ! Water DEN items can go on land, not clothing? (MAKE IT A THING PLEASEEEEE)
And it looks like it's not in Bahari Bargains. 
Interesting.

You know. So. Tomorrow there will be a post.
Sunday there will be a LATE post.
So... IDK. Let's post random images.
 So this guy's accepting any trade, huh? What about a necklace?
 OH WOW THEY ACCEPTED.
What about another one?
 HISSSSSSS...
OOOOH! WHAT'S THIS!!!
 Sighh...
Woah. Eye patches disappeared from Jamaa. That's odd.
I never noticed, but they're no longer in Jam Mart Clothing. Wouldn't that be funny if they became rare, I don't have any... Lol. Oh well.
Have a purple day and jam on!
P. S. A nonmember item is leaving! NUUUUUUU!!!

4 comments:

  1. *shakes head person in Jamaa* When I looked at the title the first time I legit though it said "Put an underwear item on land" XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal jam loves making mistakes

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.