Monday, September 24

Rare Striped Bow Tie + Maple Leaf Window

There was a post yesterday... And it was late, I recommend you check it out.
But for now, good morning! Happy Monday! WAIT. That means there's a new RIM!
 Today we have the Rare Striped Bow Tie... I mean, okay. Simple RIM. What's with these high prices AJ? The original item was 650...
We also have the Maple Leaf Window!
Nice. I like this item a lot. First of all, a great price, under 500 gems for once, and AJ did a lot more than they needed to for this item, especially with the banner underneath... And I love how the day looks kind of like night, the sky isn't as blue, it's a cool effect... Very nice.

So I have no content today.
I mean, we can talk about Troll or Treat me.
But I don't know what I'd say. I'd pretty much tell you all what you already know.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I've been busy lately. And I will continue to be busy. So these posts might be a little low on content.
Have a derpalicious day and jam on!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.