Tuesday, September 25

FILL THE SCREEN CHALLENGE!!!

OMG GUYS. OKAY. It's Tuesday. BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE TOUCAN PLUSHIES!!!
AHHHHH THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!
HEY. There's a new item!
Nice price, nice classic item... I kind of forgot about this item. LOTS of colors though, very vibrant. What a cool item!
So AJ did another small glitch thing, like they did with the underwater stepping stones...
Look at the shop when you enter.
 You click the Maple Leaf Rug...
 And then the shop has an orange instead of blue Maple Leaf Rug no matter what you do.
SO.
UM.
I have no content today.
SO I HAVE A CHALLENGE.
AND IT'S SUPERRRR HARD!!!
LIKE.
VERY HARD.

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I CHALLENGE EVERYONE.

TO OPEN AS MUCH STUFF AS THEY CAN ON ANIMAL JAM IN-GAME.
HERE'S MY HIGHSCORE!!!
Can you beat that? That's pretty good... OH WAIT. I think I could've opened the chat log... Dang it.
SO HOW FAR CAN YOU GET?
Remember, this is leaving!
Have a filler day and jam on!

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen that challenge before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's kind of lame but yeah, made it up in like five seconds.

      Delete
  2. The maple rug really reminds me of the star rug when it was in stores, the colors are similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true... Yeah. OMG YEAH THE BLUE AND WHITE... And... Right. Wow, I remember that item... Nostalgia...

      Delete
  3. You could have opened their pet / animal / achievements tab too.
    Then open the "invite a friend".

    I think you could do that, since I didn't try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a good idea... Hmmm... I'll try that when I do it again sometime. IDK WHEN LOL.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.