Saturday, September 22

Something I Thought Was Funny

So. I had a bit of an adventure... So I was sitting in Jamaa Township, you know, asking people to trade me cakes for me rares...
And this Jammer starts sending me a lot of mail, asking me to meet me in my den.
I responded, saying no thank you, but they persisted, so I finally went to my den.
UGHHHH WHAT DO YOU WANTTTTTT...
Okay...
OH. This is another Jammer who thinks I don't know the code...
OMG SOMEONE JUST REFERRED ME!!! WHAT?!
I just got 1,500 gems for a referral! What?
Oh, okay, cool, there's another Jammer...

After this, I traded them a cake. Cool, and that was that. WHEN SUDDENLY...

WHAT?!
Ohhh... I got there. This guy's making new accounts just to get free cakes to get rares...
Well...
That guy was hyper. I can't believe it.
HEHEHE... LET'S MAKE THEM MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS!!!

AHAHAHA. You know, it's all new jammers, this guy could've just gotten a new animal on the same account...
Awwww... That's too bad.
Come on, it took you like ten seconds to make the first two accounts...
So then they said they had no more friends. I think they were sick of making accounts just to get an RIM...

Where are they?
AH! There it is!
OOOOH! I have an idea. Let's see this guy explain this!
They ignored my message as a New Jammer headed in...
Look how fresh they are...
Hey, that's really nice of this guy to give me free referrals.
Nice acting, dude. (I call females dude I'm not assuming genders)
YOU KNOW WHAT. You've been through a lot. You can have THREE RARES!!!
And then they disappeared.
And so that was that. So I have a question for everyone...
Is making an account worth an RIM?
Have a nicer day and jam on!
P. S. Late post tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OH. I never really proof-read it... Agreed... I will try to tone down next time...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.