Wednesday, September 12

Pixelated Pathway

Hello.
So yesterday I posted my opinion on something.
And I have to rethink it.
Because reading it again some of the things are kind of aggressive, and incorrect.
So Imma try again sometime.
But thank you for sharing your opinion in the comments if you did.

ANYWAY. Good morning! LALALALLALALALALALA. It's the morning again! And tomorrow morning it will be the morning again! It's time for the NEW ITEM!
Huh. This is cool... A simple pixel item, but pathways aren't as common, you don't have a mechanical pathway, a pizza pathway, and Egyptian pathway...

Also, I saw Dad again in Jamaa two days ago...

Dad and I are on AJ at very similar times.
Okay. That's all for today, lol.
Have a happy day and jam on!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.