Monday, September 17

Rare Frog Hat + More

HEY GUYS. GOOD MORNING. IT'S MONDAY. I LOVE MONDAYS. I'M NOT GARFIELD. DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS?!

Anyway, I had a brilliant idea!
We are going to summon a nonmember RIM.
Are you ready?

NONMEMBER RIM GIVE ONE TO ME.
I WANT TO FIND ONE IN ONE TWO THREE.
I'M GOING INTO JAMAA AND I'D BETTER SEE
A NONMEMBER RIM THAT'S CHEAP OR FREE!

Alright, we've done it. To the clothing shop!
So.
I guess it didn't work.
AW...
And you'll never guess where this was? You'd think Jam Mart Clothing, right?
 Nope!
WOW. There are a lot of new items today!
Another Autumn variant of another item... Cool. A tad pricey. This is interesting, are we going to get like Spring item no-
WAIT.
OMG THERE ARE LIKE A MILLION SPRING ITEMS THAT CAME OUT.
So we have SPRING ITEMS, and Autumn... Winter items... We do have... UGH. This is interesting.
I don't know. ANYWAY.
We ALSO HAVE the Acorn Tea Set back. Super cool, super cheap, if only it was nonmember. 
We also have a pretty cheap item for Epic Wonders... (came out yesterday though, check Rainbow's blog because they catch every new item lol)
 It looks really cool... If only they shimmered a bit. Love them though.
So.
That's over with.

You see, I have a great post planned for tomorrow. Talking about how AJ's on YouTube now...
But... What's my content for today?
Let's just go look around into Jamaa.
UMMM. Let's make a joke.
You know, thinking back, that was a little mean. I won't do that again. Anyway...
Well, people really want those likes...
Nice outfit and username, buddy.
Speaking of buddies...
I've never seen BUDDY RULES before.
Interesting. Lol. That's a new one.
So we have Trading Rules and Buddy Rules.
So... Enjoy all of these new items. Four new items... Wow.
Have a super special day and jam on!
P. S. This is leaving!


3 comments:

  1. Rainbow: Q... It's not from the Jam Mart Clothing...
    Rainbow: //scrolls down
    Rainbow: Oh, OK, I thought that you were going to mislead your viewers purposely. Phew.

    Also Rainbow: Gotta catch 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I should add all my art to my trade list... need more likes... XD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.