Thursday, September 6

Pixelated House Plant + Plaid Shirt

It's Thursday! Thursdays are interesting, it's almost Friday but you're not quite there... I don't know. GOOD MORNING! NEW ITEM!
Another good ol' pixel thing. And it's another plant item. Okay, nice job AJ...
We also have the Plaid Shirt. Cool, cool. Another recurring item but kind of unknown... Not rare by any means but I don't see these around... A cool item.

EYYYY I got three diamonds in the daily spin! Now I can afford something for this Wild Weekend!
So. Monday I had a bit of an adventure. And while I was on my adventure I saw a lot. Let's take a look!
So what's this?
Buddy, that's quite the username you got there.
Man, imagine having to type of this username. Can you even do that? I guess it'd be easier if you buddied them...
Could you imagine having them as a buddy? WAIT!!!
*the monkey leaves*
Oh, rip. I can't type up this username. Too bad they didn't buddy me, I'm a great buddy.
ALSO...
What's this? A cross in a Masterpiece? BUT I SWEAR...
I AM GOING TO GO FIND IT!!!
Well. Okay. On the Animal Jam Community Blog there was a post... I don't know if I should talk about it since it got deleted but basically sarahkey8 mentioned how AJ didn't accept masterpieces with crosses in them.
I guess that's false. I'm surprised to see this. HM. HEY, let's go look through my jags for fun.
YOOOO! Violet was a member back then! This is from 2017! This is cool. Glad I still have this. ANDDDDD OMGGGG!!!
WHO REMEMBERS THE ANIMAL JAM SKY BLOG?!? I MISS YOU SCOOTER!!! chocolate4050... Look, they were a member...
OH! What's this?

And that's my post. The end.
Also, Cookies are Mine, I got glossy pink cupid wings after trading a purple spiked collar for them. (I think I lucked out, everyone who was offering pink cupid's wanted a red long and more) And I got that by trading my blue long and added stuff. And I got that from a pink long... Etc. I got this all from trading, a few betas from Forgotten Desert, stuff from long ago that I kept that became rare...
I actually traded my Yeti Mask away recently... I like them but I feel like they will come back.
Idk.
WHAT A GREAT POST. 10/10.
I hope there's an update today.
So.
How's school going for ya'll?
Have a bouncy day and jam on!
P. S. Say goodbye to the Starfish Window today!

8 comments:

  1. Whoaaaaaa, that masterpiece is AMAZING! And actually, Q, lots of masterpieces me and Sarah and other people we know have tried to make masterpieces with crosses and they get unapproved. So she’s not being “false.”

    Also, I love that plaid shirt, I needa buy all the colors! (I have a few, but I want moreeeee!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plaid shirt is just fabulous. Oh, I didn't mean that she was lying, I meant that not all masterpieces with crosses get rejected. Lol I need to re-word that next time, thanks!

      Delete
  2. (Opinion) I feel as if Animal Jam should try to keep crosses out of the game, Its a game, obviously freedom should be aloud but it makes others feel less included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I partially agree with ya and will make a post in a little bit about this.

      Delete
  3. AJHQ also doesn't accept masterpieces with the word "blog" it seems despite having several out there with the word on the piece so I have no idea why favouritism is at play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Oh, so much for making a "CHECK OUT THE ANIMAL JAM LAKE BLOG" masterpiece.

      Delete
  4. Wow, a mp with a cross. Surprised AJ did that, though I personally don’t know why AJ doesn’t
    allow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have an idea... Imma make a post.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.