Wednesday, September 26

Maple Leaf Lamp

Hi! I'm busy again.
This is a busy week.
But it's not like, busy in particular... It's just going to get busy in general.
HM.
WELL IT'S WEDNESDAY TIME FOR THE NEW ITEM!!! EHHHHHH...
 For 1,000 gems, we have the Maple Leaf Lamp. Kind of expensive. I kind of like how there's only one variant, it just makes the default one look nicer...
And then I don't have to make a slideshow gif, lol.
And you can turn it on and off as you can with all the lamps in AJ. (Or most of them at least)
Well.
I'm running Cross Country!
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN.
And I'm tired now.
So this is your post.
I promise I will have a good decent post with content Thursday or Friday.
Alright.
Have a pumpkiny day and jam on!
P. S. WOAH THESE ITEMS IS LEAVING.
P. P. S. Isn't it weird how only one sand item is leaving? I don't know what AJ's planning but the rest of the sand items are fine...



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OOOOooo... I should make a post: WHAT AJ WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT WHERE PETS GO!!!

      Delete
  2. I had that lamp in my inventory for a year, I thought it wouldn't come back. At least I don't spend 1000 gems, Like why.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.