Saturday, September 1

New Stuff Cause It's September Yay Lol

Good morning Jammers! It is September now... HUH. I guess I should change the header of the blog. It's kind of grown on me though. Well, maybe I'll do it later. Anyway... That means we have new flowers in Treetop Gardens, a new cloud in the Diamond Shop, and a new birthstone! YAY!
 Okay. Also, when I mean new, I mean recurring. (So does AJ, look at all these NEW stickers on the items we've already come to know)
 And, we have the lightning cloud... Cool, cool...
 And a Sapphire Birthstone.
We also have some Ballet Shoes!
WAIT WAIT! I JUST REMEMBERED! I FIGURED THIS OUT LONG AGO AND NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH IT!!!
 So you can click this...
AND LOOK! It's just like back in the day! So now I can make stuff like...
THIS! AHAHAHHAHA!
Also, in Epic Wonders we have some headphones.
Hm. Good price for Epic Wonders I guess.
SO! THE BIRTHDAY PARTY IS OUT! YAYYYY!!!
 YES! LET'S CHECK OUT ALL THE NEW STUFF!!!
And...

There's nothing new.

And nothing nonmember besides a bunch of balloons.

...
OMG LOOK AT PECK PECK IS SO CREEPY!!!
Okay, so I'm seeing a few Jammer Parties that are birthday themed... And I don't recall seeing these at all before, this is a limited edition thing, right?
 Or am I wrong?
Sigh... We had an update yesterday but it was so... Bland... Should we look at it again to see if we- WHAT'S THIS?!

AHAHAHAHA I KNEW AJ STILL HAD SOMETHING!!! YES! LET'S LOOK!
OH YEAH. September. New membership bundle... You know, those items look pretty dope.
So that's what new. I guess.


Hmm... So literally nothing new in the update yesterday. OH LASTLY! They did update the conservation museum. Maybe that's where all of AJ's energy went...

Hey, I'm not even going to show what they put, you can look if you want. But AJ has five different sections with around five photos with details each, AJ put some amount of effort into this. It's pretty cool and interesting, I recommend you check it out.

Have a shockingly electric day and jam on!
P. S. Ummm... Also, this dangerous item is leaving.
 Seriously AJ, a sea urchin lamp? THAT IS SO DANGEROUS I JUST... Lol.

2 comments:

  1. The new bundle also included the royal garden which was previously worth a lot. I still like the fact it returned. The bundle looks awesome in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q your so helpful! I was always wondering how to make the item look bigger in Jam mart clothing.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.