Wednesday, September 19

Leaf Sofa

Good morning pals! Friends! Jammers! People! Conrads! Google doesn't even thing conrad is a word. Is it? Let's not go into that.
It's Wednesday! The middle of the week! New item!
UMMMMM.
Where is it? Where's the new item?
OOOH, there's people in the Hot Cocoa Hut, maybe it's there!
 Nope... HMMM. Treetop Gardens? OH! Here it is!
 A good ol' classic item. Wish it was nonmember. LOL.
SOOOOOOOOO.
Blogging... Blogs... Blogger... Animal Jam... What a great blog.
I don't know what to dooooooo.
I guess there's nothing to do... There's so many people...
OH HEY! I HOPE THIS BRINGS ME SOMEWHERE!!! YES! CONTENT!!!
 So Imma play hopeless, maybe they're say their dad is part of AJHQ or something funny...
 What? AWWWWWWWWWWWW...
Well, have a gracious day and jam on!

P. S. This spikey shirt is leaving!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about trading is hearing everyone asking for items say "my dad aj". It brings a tear to my eye <3

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.