Saturday, September 15

Annoying a YouTuber

Hey Jammers! Good morning! I wonder if I should post this photo.
Well it's too late. Isn't that interesting.
Thanks for Safe Chat Plus AJ!
New item!
The good ol' Fall Shrub, cheap, nonmember, looks fantastic...
Goes very nicely with the new den.
So. I was on AJ yesterday.
 I've seen this person multiple times, and I've never checked them out. Why not?
 Super cool channel. HM. HEY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FUN?!
 So here's the thing.
I am being somewhat annoying by doing this. Thank you creativedash19.
But people go to your channel or blog to see YOU.
They are seeing your content.
Which is why when you check out other people's things, I mean... By asking them to check out my blog I was really just being annoying.
I was distracting from the stream.
BUT ANYWAY. Let's see if we can get them to view the blog anyway for the lolz.
YOOOOO.
 EH. I guess I'll sub.
They were busy with their giveaways... And they have quite a few spikes lol.
 And after the small giveaway, I waited...
 But you know. I'm impatient. It's been a whole minute! Let's ask them again!
 I truly think they checked it to shut me up...
BUT OMG ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO DO IT LOL?!
 OMG I'M FAMOUS.
LOLLLLL.
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
 Looks like the Legendary Palooza got a shout out too.
That was super fun. And I can't believe they did that. But I suppose they would've come across as rude to say no.
But I don't think it would be. I mean, I was being annoying, and disrupting the stream.
Thank you to creativedash19.
AND LOLLLLL LOOK HOW FAMOUS I AM.
I feel kind of bad for doing that, I don't want my reputation to be an annoying stream spammer. I don't think I'll do that again, I'll just mention it in AJ once and if they don't respond...
I don't know. Sorry for disrupting your stream! Hehehe.

And lastly, this is leaving.
Have a creative day and jam on!

14 comments:

  1. That person shouted out my blog? :OOO That’s so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, oops, my bad, should've specified, but they didn't, just the tag was on their screen so you got a low-key shoutout.

      Delete
  2. Thats really nice of them! lol I expect many people to ignore or probably mark you as spam and end up blocking you.
    Well you did ask a bit nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHHEHEHEHHEHE. Thanks. I agree, it was nice of them!

      Delete
  3. Haha, annoying a YTer. I don't really care much about the YT side of AJ so kudos to you for still being active in such a community.
    I can finally comment again now that my laptop's not being silly pfft-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yay! Nice to see your comments! Thanks! Lol.

      Delete
  4. That's really cool of them to shout out your blog:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lol... I can see millions of people already viewing my blog because of it.

      Delete
  5. where do you find the rarities of items on wiki?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going and checking people's blogs or youtube channels out. It is really fun and I'm happy I found your blog because it is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... twitch

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.