Tuesday, September 4

CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

OMG it's Tuesday... Schools starts... DUN DUN DUN. Sighhhh... I guess I can reveal that I do go to school currently. Well, let's look at the new item... I guess... Ughhh... School... Friends... Who needs friends when you have AJ?
Woah. This item looks super cool! Lots of pixels! It looks kind of intricate, very nice!

Well.
It's time for a mission.
We are going to get the FIRST AJ BDAY CAKE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! And then once we have it we'll be cool. I WANT IT SO BAD LET'S DO THIS!!!

Okay. Let's go see if anyone has one.
Also, I will be attempting to trade with my only rare item, and my rarest item, glossy pink cupids! I am going to ask them to come to my den.
*fifteen minutes pass*

Yawnn... Is it really that uncommon?
Can I just point out that this cake is so uncommon? I feel like it should be rarer than a black long. But let's make it worth a black long AFTER I get it, lol.
OOOOHHHH THIS PERSON WENT TO MY DEN!!!
OH BABY WE'RE EATING GOOD TONIGHT GIMME DAT CAKE!!!
*gets declined*
WAIT.
*they leave*
Darn it. Let's try some more.

OOHHH! THIS PERSON HAS IT!
Wait what?
So basically, I said what they were worth and this person is giving me a shoutout for not lying about the worth of a cake.
Wow. A shoutout. WOW! superbunny5097 gave me a shoutout! I'm famous! AGAIN! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Okay. Sighhhhh...

Moving on. I want the 1st birthday cake...
Oh, this person says they have it...
Okay, you should check before telling me you have the cake...
THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT CAKE I WANT THE CAKE WITH THE 1 NOT THE 5...

Moving on...
Okay, so let's try a new thing, where we say the trade itself out-loud.
 Nuuuu... I want the RIGHT cake...
 HM? OH WHAT? WHAT?!? HEYYYYY!!! PLEASE DON'T BE A TROLL!!! PLEASE!!!




*clicks*







 EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
YES HOLYYYY OMG I WANT TO SCREAM AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
The guy told me that he had three cakes so he might as well give me one.
I have no other rares now lol I'm so poor but at least I have cake.
Literally, all cakes are worth so much though...
Even the eighth birthday cake, right when the code expires it will be worth a few rims.
SAYYYY...
WHY THE HECK AM I NOT TRYING TO GET MORE OF THESE?
 Wow, two people showed up in like two seconds.
 Traded a rare clover balloon to each of them, and done!
So.
YO. I have three now.
And I know I could just make new accounts but eh.
Hey...
I am going to try and get as many birthday cakes as I can, I think they're a good investment...

Have a delicious day and jam on!
 
 P. S. OH WAIT THIS IS LEAVING!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratsasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol ur luckky.
    Wondering how you got the pink glossy cupids in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I traded a purple long for them, which I got by adding a bunch of betas to a blue long, which I got from a pink long... It goes on.

      Delete
  2. OH HECK, a first birthday cake!
    The newer cakes aren't as worth it as the older ones, but easter eggs are rather pricey too on the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh. Yeah. I want to collect those next... Forgot about those... I agree.

      Delete
  3. LUCKY!!! The 1st AJ Bday Cake is probably one of the best looking items. Congrats! :D

    Today was my first day of school too. Aaaa I'm scared of all the homework to come :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, good luck in school... Homework before AJ. (even though I don't do that lol)

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.