Sunday, September 16

Fall Mohawk

Hello Jammers! Happy Sunday! WE HAVE A NEW ITEM. LIKE A NEW ITEM. A NEW NEW ITEM.
EDIT: This item is not new, I thought it was, until Rainbow000Pegasus pointed it out to me in the comments. THIS IS THE ONLY EDITED PART. CARRY ON!
Okay, basically, it's never come out before.
AJ your prices are terrible. See, since we're spending so many gems on this stuff then we can't donate any many gems to the Conservation Museum.
Is that really what you want?

OKAY EVERYONE. I have a fancy fun fact tip I discovered today.
Here we are in the Sol Arcade.
 Now look to the lower right part of the screen after you enter the arcade.
 See that sliver? You can actually click the shop without moving to it!
Isn't that cool?
...
I thought it was. WELL WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?
Yesterday I joined AJ and everyone was invisible.
BUT WHEN TRYING TO GET A BETTER SCREENSHOT, I WENT INTO JAM MART CLOTHING.
And all I could get was this. And then when I went back out everyone was normal.
Dang it. I don't know. I wanted to show how Jamaa is populated by ghosts.
UMMMM.
CLEARANCE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
I GUESS.
See ya guys tomorrow!
This is leaving!
Have a charming day and jam on!








5 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.