Sunday, September 9

AJSAME OMGGGGGG

Happy morning Jammers! There is a new item. A pixelated item... Ooooh... Are you sick of this theme yet?
Okay. Nice. So we still need the Pixelated Chair, Table, Armoire, Fence, Pathway, and Lawn Torch. So we still have a week to go, lol.
 Also, this may or may not have come out yesterday, but...
WOAH! The 250 gem Jester Hat is back! Dang, I have a few of these... I traded a few this summer for some RIMs... I mean, cool... But what about a NEW item AJ? WAIT...
WHAT'S THIS?!
WOAH! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS ANYWHERE!!! Could it be... a NEW new item?
*searches it up*
Aw. It's recurring. But I've never seen it before. What a clever item, I love the design... And I like how they made it nice, bold, and simple. I love this item. Very silly.

OH! I have no idea how long this has been out but...
WHAT AN AMAZING ITEM!!! So cute! I haven't seen this one either, even though it's recurring. Gosh, so many new items came out in 2017. This is in Epic Wonders though, so that explains the high price. Cheap for Epic Wonders though and quite a magnificent item.

Hmm... So I have no content today... HEY! I haven't been responding to comments lately, and I apologize. I have replied to all of them and will try to do so from now on.

THERE! I responded to comments. And I will from now on. Yay.

UMMMM. Clearance page has been updated...
There's not a lot leaving this week, besides the Wind Armor. Yeah, I guess AJ's starting to remove armors from the diamond shop, I should really trade my ice armor before it comes back.

Hm. I need content today. LET'S GO INTO JAMAA REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING EVEN THOUGH NO ONE ELSE IS ON.
 OMG IT'S AJSAME! AJ SAME! WOAH!
Okay, I've seen this person in Jamaa a few times... This is my third or fourth time seeing them...
Ajsame...
They're a YouTuber, last time I checked they were at 1.1k subs...
 Will ya look at that. Congrats to them, they're getting some content. AND LOOK you can see I watched some of their videos a month ago... Okay. OOOH! CHECK OUT THE ANIMAL JAM LAKE BLOG AJSAME. AJ SAME! I'm typing their username to see if they find my blog on accident.
 Well. They seem a bit quiet.
I hope they were recording because then maybe I'm famous now.


UM. I'm done. But check back Tuesday for a Topic Tuesday. It's going to be weird.
Have a shimmery day and jam on!

5 comments:

  1. XDDD I never knew that crown hat existed. It’s kinda weird in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's very flamboyant, it kind of says, "GIVE ME ATTENTION I WANT ATTENTION HELLO THERE!!!"

      Delete
  2. I imagine AJsame recording at the time and you just barging in CHECK OUT THE ANIMAL JAM LAKE, LOL YOU TALK TOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be so great, I would hope they would make a video out of it.

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, I've randomly found this... I'm actually Ajsame and quit animal jam a while ago.. this is so sweet and I honestly love this!
    If you ever feel like talking, just hit me up on discord, i'm xanc#3136 :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.