Monday, September 10

An Actual New Item (Pixel Rose Bush)

Good morning Jammers... Welcome to the Animal Jam Lake Blog. A place of hope. Peace. Virtue. Love. Patience. Rare Item Mondays. Pixel items. We have all of those today.

Today for Rare Item Monday, we have...
WAIT! That's not the RIM! It's just a pixel item... Oops. My bad.
Okay. It won't happen again.
(Maybe April 1st)

Now wait a minute... I don't recognize this item... What? *searches it up*
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS A NEW ITEM!!! IT'S A GENUINE NEW ITEM!!! YEAH AJ!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!! NICEEEEEEE. Very happy. And the item itself is very lovely too. (Price is pretty good, or at least better than normal)

And for the true Rare Item Monday...
I saw someone with this in Jamaa... It's animated. And as you can tell by the price, it's in Epic Wonders... Super cool colors again AJ.

And that's that. That's all I have. Well... Ummm... I guess I can look around. OMG.
Speaking of which, I tested out the seal glitch for the first time today... I was looking at popular dens and in Aparri's den...
 I got peer pressured into doing it.
 In Julian2's den...
 UMMM.
"Did I walk in to a CULT"
Lol.
So.
I hope there's an update this Thursday.
OH YEAH. WAIT! I HAVE SOME ACTUAL NEWS!!! I was supposed to post this yesterday!
This screenshot is from yesterday and I'm too lazy to get a new one. EVERYTHING EXPIRES IN FOUR DAYS. So. Thursday is the LAST DAY TO GET YOUR DEN ITEMS.
 This includes plushies. (Oh no!)
And the clothing items... I guess they're just chilling.
Have a non-boring day and jam on!
P. S. Are you a fart? Because you blew me away.



3 comments:

  1. Q, Do you a stink, because your stinking great:)
    Wow I can’t believe I just did that, wow I’m such a punny personXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I don't think I'm going to be using that to ask someone out...

      Delete
    2. Are you a Bomb? Because this post was a Blast.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.