Friday, September 7

Pixelated Writing Desk

So. Happy Friday everyone! The week has gone by so slowly... And we students had Monday off too. Anyway, new item.
HEY. LOOK AT THE DESK CLOSELY.

IT LOOKS LIKE A FROG.

IT REALLY DOES.
Lol. This is an interesting pixel item, a lot more detail in this one, very nice.

So yeah. I guess I revealed that I'm a student.
Hm. What else should I reveal about me?
Okay, so just so you guys can sort of look at my situation a bit.
This is something I don't like revealing online, information that tell you guys about my age and stuff. I like keeping it so that I could be a seven-year-old or a fifty-year-old.
Unfortunately... I have now revealed that I'm a student, and it's unlikely I'm fifty years old.
Here's something you guys can know...
This is a tough year for most students my grade.
I'll leave it at that.
OOOOH I CAN USE THE SCATTERED HOMEWORK ITEM!!!
Anyway. Stuff is happening in my life. I don't like bringing my own personal life to this blog, but there are going to be some times where things will get... Tight.
Sure I will keep posting. This blog is one of my priorities, and I love looking back at this blog. This is a warning that content might get a little slow. And when finals come, I wonder if I'll post...?
And a sign of this is that this topic is literally today's content.
Have a non-hectic day and jam on!
This item is taking a trip and it's a very long trip so you might want to wish it goodbye before it leaves.

4 comments:

  1. That pixel desk really DOES look like a frog.. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t worry about posting when you get busy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on where you live, uh, I'm guessing you might be in ninth, tenth or twelfth grade.
    Either way have fun with your studies! Better have fun than die trying right?

    I mean we do have to graduate so, uh...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.