Thursday, September 13

ANIMAL JAM SAFE CHAT PLUS CONFIRMED FOR ALL JAMMERS LOL LONG TITLE

Well. Yesterday I had no content.
Today I have no content.
What a joy.
I guess I'm getting busy, and it means I'm actually doing things instead of AJ.
I wonder if I should share what I'm doing?
Anyway.
It's the morning again. So there's a new item in AJ stores.
So let's go check it out, shall we?
Nonmember... Price is okay... It's a fence, which is really useful... It looks fantastic.
Good job AJ. (MAKE IT CHEAPER SO WE CAN SPAM THEM IN OUR DENS)

HEY.
Thanks for checking out the Animal Jam Lake Blog! Your comments and views mean a lot. I'm not making money off of you by the way... You guys are sort of contributing to my self esteem.

Oh. So yesterday I had a small, no content post.
So this is telling me you guys LIKE THAT STUFF. SO NO CONTENT TODAY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, I guess this is content.

So.

Be careful for Hurricane Florence.

Um.

WOAH! WHAT'S THIS!?!
 A YOUTUBE VIDEO?! If you haven't seen it, it's here, it's less than a minute.
 First of all, A SECOND DEN FOR NOMEMBERS!!! OH YEAHHH!!! This is super cool, and now you can collect dens if they're seasonal!
 AND...

NONMEMBERS CAN NOW DO WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT!!!
YAYYY!!!
What do ya think?
Have a say-what-you-want day and jam on!
P. S. So the video above confirms an update today, come back tomorrow for a post all about it!

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! YES THIS UPDATE LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!! THE SLOW UPDATES OF SUMMER ARE GONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, this Update has been the Best one yet.
      No one wants stanky pixel palace on the first page of Jamaa Journal.
      Also that den LOOKS EPIC.

      Delete
    2. Yeah... Lol, it's a nice step up from the summer updates...

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS. THIS UPDATE LOOKS INSANELY AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy a new den for nm finally:D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.