Friday, September 28

Halloween Update in September

Good morning Jammers! There was an update yesterday...
Literally right off the bat you can see the homepage changed...
 SIGHHHH.
I feel like my update posts are too picture heavy, or too long. Just overwhelming. I am going to try to improve.
NEW ITEM!!!
We have the glitch again where you click the item and it changes color...
 OKAY.
MY SCEENSHOTS STOPPED WORKING.
 I can't make a gif.

But yeah, this is what came out today. New item. Hooray.
Okay, so now for all the screenshots from yesterday.
There's a new membership bundle out...
Yeah, yeah... Cool, actually, wait, an exclusive den? That's interesting... A limited edition den.
I kind of want one... LOL.
 So halloween is coming.
 WAIT DOES THAT MEAN BITTER SWEETS IS HERE?!
 HECK YEAH!!! Okay.
 Woah, just realized they're rhyming anything. I think I'll start doing that during the week of halloween... Lol. And yeah, now we have more eggs.
It's nice to see them updating the eggs tbh, they're kind of dead.
 And one of my favorite dens is back, the Epic Haunted Manor! I love this one, it's a very specific and detailed den, but not so detailed it's decorated for you. Very fun.
And the wallpaper is all wrinkled and stuff when you put it up.
 And only five diamonds! Not seven, not ten...
 Okay, tarantulas are back...
AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!
And we have new armor...
 Wanna hear a joke? Nonmember armor coming out.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Anyway, cool colors, you kind of look like a superhero to be honest... Lol.
 And okay, so items are coming out... Yay.
And a new animal variant... Spooky Snow Leopards. You can actually get one now with a membership...
 Wait a minute...
"So keep an eye out for what
Night of the Phantoms has in store for you"
"IN STORE FOR YOU"
AHAHAHHAHAHA I GET IT. I wonder if that was intentional of AJ.
Good job. Anyway!
 HA! Way ahead of you, AJ, I already saw it. I'm so smart. ^-^ Lol. Sort of.
 The monster exhibit is here. I went there, there are some deadly facts... IT'S ACTUALLY A SUPER COOL EXHIBIT WHICH I REFUSE TO SPOIL ON HERE. GO ON AJ AND LOOK AT IT IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY INTERESTING. Great job on the Conservation Museum once again, AJ.
And the Haunted Forest Party is here. I'll review that sometime.
And lastly, the ad...
 OH. Well, I guess they're not trying to sell you something for once... Cool! I mean... Okay.

 And that's the end. Fun rhyming AJ! Very nice! I love how you guys did that even though you didn't have to, very fun!

ANYWAY, NEW LOADING SCREENS!!!
 That should be most of them, there might be one or two more...
 AND NOW... THE NEW ITEMS... AHAHAHAHHAHA THERE ARE A LOT SO HOLD ON TO YOUR SOCKS. (the candy cane ones)
These are all from yesterday.
 First, we have the Ibex Horns! COOL. BRING IBEXS TO JAMAA INSTEAD OF WEIRD SPOOKY LEOPARDS. Moving on...
AHHHH. I love this item. It's animated, cheap, and even though it's member it's just... Silly. And scary. That one with the teeth is very scary. I love it! And you can kind of just slide it on a wall... Definitely a favorite. YOU KNOW, I SHOULD START RATING ITEMS!!! EVERY DAY!!!
 Nice and cheap. I do think items like this, items that you spam and build with... Like, this is an item you're supposed to build a wall, build stuff with, and if it's 1,000 gems each it gets really hard...
Nice job AJ. Very reasonable. 200 would've worked too, actually.
OHHH. OKAY. So at some point I want to start rating items on color, design, how much I like it, blah blah blah, and recurring or not... BUT THIS ITEM IS SO...
OMG THERE IS A PHOTO OF IBEX HORNS IN THE GIF. MY BAD.
SORRY.
LOL.
RIP.
Anyway, what a cool item. Lemme find someone with this. THIS IS IN EPIC WONDERS, BY THE WAY.
Well, here we go. SUPER COOL. Super silly! Love it! Price, eh, but watcha gonna doooo...
LASTLY.
We have the Broom Sign Post! Nonmember, very nice! Kind of... A weird item. I don't really see a use for this. YOOO IF I DO ANALYZE ITEMS EACH MORNING IMMA HAVE A USEFULNESS RATING.
HEY THIS ITEM IS ACTUALLY NEW. THANKS AJ.
Lol. I WANT TO DO THAT.
OHHH.
I should make an update rating thing. Okay.
ALSO. There is the Phantomizer back in Jamaa. But I don't have a photo. So. Yeah.
Search it up. ^-^

One of the main highlights for me was the Conservation Museum. AJ did a brilliant job as always, with a decent amount of stuff and there were a lot of Jammers there, and the stuff is very interesting and engaging no matter what age you are!
I love that.
However, if you are nonmember, and you've been playing for five plus years... (I haven't ever actually seen halloween on AJ, but I can imagine for some of you guys...)
You've seen ALL OF THIS BEFORE.
If you are nonmember and you've seen everything before, the new things for you are the conversation museum, and believe it or not, the only other this is that Broom Sign Post up there nonmember-wise.

And they did have new armor and stuff though... HUH.
Overall, I do like it, I do want to see something new though.
A new concept, not a new armor or new animal variant...
HOW ABOUT A NEW PARTY?! :D :D :D
*coughs* Or... make nonmembers able to gift........... (COME ON)

Hey, thanks for the update AJ. It's a good update. But I can see potential for a better one.
I do love the changed loading screens, we had back to school / summer ones, then Autumn ones, and now halloween ones... Nice changes.
Have a broomy day and jam on!

P. S. The Pool is leaving in the Diamond Shop today, but I can't get a photo.

4 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.