Monday, October 1

BLOG UPDATEEEE!!!

SORRY ABOUT LAST WEEK. WE HAD BARELY ANY CONTENT. TO COMPENSATE, WE HAVE A WEEK OF QUALITY POSTING.

Hey there Jammers! Happy Monday! IT'S OCTOBER OMG!!!

Do you know what the word Mundane means?
Let's ask Google.
HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED... And I just noticed this by trying to make a pun out of the word Monday...
That MUNDANE has MONDAY in the word?
MUNDANE.
MONDANE.
MONDAYNE.

Mondays are Mundane. GREAT. GLAD WE DID THAT EVERYONE.

Now! IT'S TIME FOR THE NEW RARE ITEM MONDAY.
BE NONMEMBER.
COME ONNNNNNN...
The Rare Scary Robot Mask. Okay, okay. That's cool. And it's also somewhat expensive. BUT HEY, under 1k gems, so AJ's slowly getting there...
WE ALSO HAVE LIKE A BILLION NEW ITEMS WHAT THE HECK. 
We also have the Black-Cat-O'-Lantern, which is WAY different than the brown one. Lol.
And if you click it...
Super cute, AJ. Nice job. I really like this one.
HEY! NEW MONTH! THAT MEANS...
A new cloud!
 I really wonder what this one does. Really intriguing though...
This also means we have a new flower...
 Okay, cool... The variants are kind of unnecessary on the bouquet, but cool...
And we have a new birthstone...
 Yay! WOAH THE OPAL LOOKS COOL. I've never been on in October to be honest.
SIGH. AND IN OTHER NEWS.
 AJ. YOU HAVE SO MANY NEW ITEMS.
 CALM DOWN.
I GUARANTEE YOU IN A WEEK YOU'LL JUST BE RECYCLING A SINGLE OLD ONE.
 I recommend you save some for the future.
 And I'm not going to talk about all these, but know the Hearse Carriage looks EPIC and it's in Epic Wonders. (WOAH)
Also, the Mysterious Cloak and water items probably came out ages ago and NOT today. Rainbow000Pegasus's blog has the correct dates if ya need them.

Okay.
So. New month.
I have some weird useless stuff planned for Wednesday and Tuesday, and Friday we're going to be overanalyzing the AJ homepage. But today? HMMMM.
We need a change.

FIRST OF ALL, LOOK AT THIS, WE POSTED EVERY SINGLE DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!! WE MADE IT!!! WHO-HOOOO!!!
Nice job, q. *pats themselves on back*
Anyway.
First thing we're doing is putting blog graphics on the side.
You'll see these are now on the right side.
Is there a graphic that I missed that I should put up? Comment and tell me!
Also, we need a background change. Frequent background changes.
HMMMMM.

So I was looking at the Animal Jam Friendship Community, and ya know...
IT'S A NEW MONTH.
WE NEED A NEW BACKGROUND.
So Imma try and see if we can change the background to fit the theme of whatever's going on with Earth right now.
Let's switch it...
 
Ehhhh... It's really not that drastic.

I also moved the Credits page up on the bar, and removed the Leaderboards things because it's a disaster.
HMMMMMMMM. What about a new header?
UGHHHH. IT'S SO GRAINY AND WEIRD!!! ICKKKKKK.
I love it!

Lastly, I want to make the font more... Curvy. Less formal.
Maybe a tad bigger.
Okay, I've been using Georgia, and now Imma try Verdana.

Now instead of looking like this...

My posts will look like this.

I think I like it better.
I am also introducing... ADS!!!
I'm just kidding. Maybe some other time.

UMMMM.
You know, looking around at the blog, THIS FONT IS WAY BETTER. I LOVE THIS. ALRIGHYYYYYY.
We are also fixing the schedule.
EASY OUTFITS IS DEAD. Lol. HM.
Well, I made it more accurate. I really don't have a schedule, I just post whatever whenever.

Lastly, I am asking you, the reader, please answer these questions if you're willing to:
1. Are there any graphics from yours or other blogs you want me to add?
2. Is there anything you recommend I change about my blog?
3. What do you want to see me post?

Have an apple-ish day and jam on!  

6 comments:

  1. I think your banner might be grainy for a couple reasons: because it's a gif, or because it's smaller than the actual size that the banner fills. Maybe try re-making it at a larger size?

    And I LOOOOVE the new background!!!! I'm so excited for Autumn and Halloween and all that stuff ^-^

    And for your questions...

    1. Hmm... at the moment, I don't think so! But feel free to use any of the random transparent PNGs I occasionally post XD
    2. If you can't figure out a way to make your banner un-pixel-y, I recommend you make it a non-animated banner, if you don't like the graininess.
    3. I want to see you post... anything! I love your blog the way it is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me that! I'll try to remake it this weekend. Appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Haven't made my banner, I was planning to re-decor my side widget too last month but the graphics I was planning to use wasn't cooperating.

    1. Are there any graphics from yours or other blogs you want me to add?
    Maybe. Who know?

    2. Is there anything you recommend I change about my blog?
    Individuality, TBH. Each blog is unique.

    3. What do you want to see me post?
    N/A, go with your own flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice I like this new blog theme and the new header! I should change my blog theme, cause 1, everyones blog looks nice with the fall display so i kinda wanna do it now XD and 2, I haven't changed it in a few months.

    I have no answers for any of the questions, cause I feel there is no answers needed:D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.