Wednesday, October 3

A Guide to Avoiding Scammers

Hey everyone! It's Topic Wednesday!
Okay, just kidding. But we're going to talk about scamming.
I should really make a formal essay about this on a page or something, but whatever.
ANYWAY BEFORE THAT WE HAVE THE NEW ITEMMMMSSS!!!
Okay.
THERE ARE SO MANY NEW ITEMS WHAT THE HECK?!
Hey, we got a nonmember item... Nice price... I wonder what it's like.
It looks like something you would use to summon evil spirits!
Also, in Jam Mart Clothing...
Huh. The default variant is purple and not black. Interesting...

OKAY.
I checked Outback Imports, the Hot Cocoa Hut, and the Conservation Museum. THERE ARE EVEN MORE NEW ITEMS. So much that I'm stopping the color gifs.
In Mt. Shiveer... 
 Sorry, weird photo, lol.

 Epic Wonders...
This is cute...
Conservation Museum... 
 Oooh... A controversial item in the past...
And in Outback Imports...

 Lastly, in the Diamond Shop...
 HEY! IT'S NONMEMBER. FANTASTIC! How cute...
And, the Pirate Ship is sailing off!
Grab one before it sails away! Lol.
WOW THAT WAS A LOT. These past few days... Wow.

Also, in other news, the header has been made a heck of a lot clearer! This also means it's no longer animated... But that's okay...
Okay.
Now.
Scamming.

So SCAMMING. SCAMMING. No one likes getting scammed. And so today we're going to talk about how to AVOID SCAMMERS. And it's really easy.


So...

Sorry, I need more photos when I rant. ANYWAY.

Step 1: Use common sense.


Have a scam-free day and jam on!

P. S. My favorite thing about AJ is not the rares, but the friends I've met. I appreciate and love you all! Thanks for checking out my blog, it's seriously affected my life, and your comments do help me become a better writer and a better person in general.
P. P. S. I still like rares though lol.

6 comments:

  1. How are there even phantom skulls? Aren't phantoms made out of goo? XD

    *claps* best guide ever, although I think some people might have trouble using it. REMEMBER IF THEY SAY THE REASON WHY THEY CANT JUST GIFT/TRADE IT IS BECAUSE ITS GLITCHED ALWAYS BELIEVE THEM. Those are never scams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Good point! HM. I guess the Phantom Skulls are counterfeit. Thanks! Yeah, no, when someone's trading is glitched, just gift them your rare items... Totally...

      Delete
  2. The post before this?
    You're such a troll.

    That one perfect step though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, best guide ive seen in daysssssssssss XD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.