Tuesday, October 2

Weird Story + Many New Items

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday! And I'm going to talk today, for it's Topic Tuesday.
OKAY AND AJ IS GOING CRAZY. Here are all the new items.
 So yeah. There they are. IDK. I guess the Skeleton Throne is a good price.
 The Coral thing, as you might've guessed, is underwater, and the Skeleton Throne is in Epic Wonders.
 HEY DOESN'T THE YELLOW GHOST CHAIR LOOK LIKE A LEGO FIGURE ALMOST?
AJ, you can put as many new items as you want up, I just don't want to see a single re-release of an item from two weeks before in a little bit because you ran out of items.

Okay, now that that's over with, I'm going to share a scamming story, and tomorrow, we will talk about it! I had to shorten 90 screenshots from a 30 minute session so it's not obnoxious, so enjoy!

Meet cookiescancrumble! They randomly buddied me and popped into my den!
 What a nice username.
So. Here we have a scammer. Not a very good scammer.
 SO. Let's see how much fun we can have. I played dumb for a while.
 He/she/they talked to me a bit about the duration of the membership, how lucky I was, blah blah blah...
 Here we go.
 Now. I could've reported this person and locked my den and gone on my way, but I WANTED TO HAVE FUN.
I was going to mess with them and waste their time. I had already wasted ten minutes.
You might think it's mean. But...

1. One minute I waste of their time is one minute they aren't scamming someone else.
2. It might deter them from scamming.
3. It's fun!

Anyway, let's do this.
 I collected the RAREST items I could fine and put them on.
I know it's faded, but they ask about my bday cakes I have or my worn...
 YOU KNOW WHAT. I'll bite.
 There. A cake is on trade.
 And then they talked about how they hoped it was a rare cake... And I explained how it was super rare...
 Keep in mind that this is going VERY slowly... I'm taking my sweet time.
 So here's where they start getting a tad annoyed...
 WAIT, WAIT, I have an idea!
 AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Then they asked about my 1st bday cake...

 AND I KNEW THE PERFECT THING TO SAY.
 You can see they're getting kind of impatient.
HMMMM...
OH! I KNOW! *goes to shop*
AWWWW...
Then they threatened to leave, they talked about how I wouldn't give them what they wanted...
BLAH...
 WHAT?!
 And now this person is completely sick of me... This is their last ditch effort to get through to me.
 LET'S MESS WITH THEM EVEN MORE!!! IT'S ONLY BEEN A HALF HOUR!!!

 Stalling a bit more...
 AHAHAHHAHAHHA. I bought a Star Cape from the shop...
By the way, I NEVER would've scammed them if for some reason they thought that was a black worn.
And so I waited like thirty seconds doing nothing.
AND THEN...
 BUDDY IF YOU COULD TELL I WAS MESSING AROUND YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT THIS WAS A GIANT WASTE OF TIME.
DON'T SCAM.

And... Here's the thing. They technically never scammed.
Sorry to that guy-person for wasting a half hour of their time. I wasted my time too, though.
And so... If you have a scammer, you can mess around with them until you get bored.

Tomorrow we will talk about WHY IF YOU GET SCAMMED IT'S YOUR FAULT.
IDK. Have a lighted day and jam on!

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, that was a funny and interesting story. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, messing around with scammers is like one of the funnest thing to do XDDD "Aw you got me it was only 19"

    This is golden tbh XDDD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.