Thursday, October 11

Boarded-Up Window + Giant Phantom

HEY HEY HEY! How's it going, Jammers? It's Thursday and we have a new item!
Also, if you're in Florida watch out for Hurricane Michael. Stay updated and stay safe... Not that I'm forcing you to but it's a recommendation. Also, be careful in Georgia... Man... That region's getting double hurricaned...
Well. The start of a great post.
UMMMM... Today we have the Boarded-Up Window!
 It lights up randomly... Pretty cool! Lots of detail in this one.
 Nice job, AJ.
Also, in Outback Imports, we have the Giant Phantom.
Aw. Cute. A giant plushie. The price is okay too, I mean, it sort of makes sense, these plushies are hard to mass produce...
And that's it. ONLY TWO NEW ITEMS. I think, unless I missed some. I probably did. BUT I CHECKED LIKE EVERYWHERE. Lol.

Okay.
So one of my younger friends has been getting harassed. And bullied. And assaulted.
Not to talk about my life but IF SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO YOU, please tell someone!
Also, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me, or if you need to rant to me. I'm a good listener.

UGHH.
Bullying sucks.
I feel like that if someone is really harassing you, you've made it clear that you don't like it and they persist, you should not get suspended for giving them a bop in the nose that they clearly deserved. Violence is bad, but if you've already tried everything else, sometimes it's all the bullies understand. BUT YOU GET SUSPENDED. And punching people should be avoided.

Of course, I recommend doing Cross Country so you can just run away.
HEY.
FUN FACT ABOUT ME.
I do Cross Country.
There we go.
Have a country day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Several of my friends are doing Cross Country- I don't know what it is though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did cross country for a few years and then I stopped. There is always so much running, I was literally always out of breath from a few minutes after the beginning and had to walk. I think every time I improved my place though XD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.