Wednesday, October 31

Spiderweb Clock and Werewolf Mask!

Hey guys, it's Halloween.
And I can't really do it for I am a teen.
It's annoying when you go up to a door
And the kid who hands you candy is practically four.
And the kid looks at you like, what the what?
WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE WHEN YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP?!
There are some disadvantages to being short, yes
But at least you can trick or treat without stress.
UMMMMM...
I saw this comment yesterday.
It says something I can work with, so yay!
 A Tavie portrait appears to be creepy, hm.
What the heck rhymes with hm?
LOL her face is all cute and weird.
But she has so much makeup it looks all smeared.

So today is Halloween, and we get to see
What AJ has in store... Whoopee!
(I'M SORRY, I'M NOT A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER PULITZER PRICE FAMOUS POET, NOT EVERY LINE IS GOING TO BE SOLID GOLD)
 We first have a spider clock, OMG,
 It actually works for your time zone you see.
THAT'S SO COOL, THE ANIMATION IS NICE.
I EVEN SORT OF AGREE WITH THE PRICE.
 We also have a clothing item, the Werewolf Mask.
 Now you can scare people as you go to them and ask!
And that's all AJ had today for us, oh well.
I guess two items is sort of well.

So there's the new items, I guess that makes sense
That AJ would sell them on this day of suspense.
OH NO THERE ARE A LOT OF ITEMS BEING CLEARED.
Because it's the last day of the month. (THAT'S SO WEIRD)
This month went by so fast, OMG.
So here are the items that AJ's setting free.
It's Night of the Phantoms / halloween, I guess.
I hope you can trick or treat without stress.
Good luck on getting candy and while you treat
Look both ways before crossing the street. ^-^
I randomly saw this in AJ, I don't know.
But yeah, that's my post, now I have to go.
Happy halloween to all, and thank you
to all reading my blog or commenting too!

Have a spooky-delicious-awesome-scary-fun-safe-happy day and jam on!
P. S. HEHEHEHEHE.
P. P. S. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.