Monday, October 29

Spider Trampoline and Rare Flaming Jack 'O Lantern Mask

Good morning and happy Monday!
The RIM has been coming late, but we can look at the new item!
We have the Spider Trampoline! Super fun! I wonder if you actually bounce on it...
OH! OH! THE RIM IS ACTUALLY HERE!
Eek... I don't think these colors are very good. I WANT IT ANYWAY.
 THANKS!!!
Well, this guy paid 1,000 gems for an RIM while I got a free cheap RIM from the daily spin. But okay.
HM.
I saw this fox yesterday...
What a fabulous outfit! What do they have to say?
They said DO DO DO and I LIKE FRENCH FRIES twice.
Isn't that fun? Reminds me of the good ol' times on AJ where people just kind of messed around...
I remember way back in the day there was a guy just sitting in the April Fools party... It was a brown panda with a green cheese hat dancing, just saying, "DERP". That's so silly.
Wow... Just... Like, I remember back in the day where RIMs were cool...
Like, look at this guy... Idk, I remember back in the day there were a lot of people with trade lists like this. There still kind of are, I guess.
I guess that's the content for today.
Lol.
Have a cookie-and-watermelon-day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. I like french fries, do do do.
    C’mon y’all, let’s sing!

    I LIKE FRENCH FRIES! DO DO DO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLLLLLLL. That's probably some random song on YouTube. Hehe, this comment made me laugh.

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks neat, I like the background!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.