Saturday, October 27

Bat Items

Hello to all Jammers! How's it going? Happy Saturdayyy! We have some new items! And that's all the content I have for today though, sorry, lol.
Today we have the Bat Wall Art!
 Nonmember. Cool. Probably goes well with those pumpkin wall stickers we had a while back.
It's cool to see a price ending in 75, too. Neat.
 We also have the Bat Mask, with only one variant. Interesting. Cool price and item, great for a costume.
 Lastly, in Outback Imports, we have the amazing Haunted Graham Portrait.
I expect we'll see Cosmo, Tavie, and Greely soon!
It's cool to see Graham all fancied up like that. So yeah.
Have a Graham-cracker like day and jam on!
P. S. This is leaving. Today. Not tomorrow. Today. So go buy it. Or else.

2 comments:

  1. AH that spider wall art looks so cool! I’ve realized I actually haven’t been on Aj much this October... Last year I had a den for halloween I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooooollll... Yeah, AJ's been... I think we're all growing up...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.