Monday, October 22

A Wild Blog Appeared

A Wild Blog appeared!
Go q1zx!
What will q1zx do?
q1zx used Quick Attack!
Attack is uneffective because it's a blog and this is a useless intro!

HEY. I KNOW I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR ANY OTHER BLOG.
Sorry to all of you bloggers but I AM PROMOTING A BLOG.
For there is a NEW BLOG on the rise!
TELL ME THAT HEADER DOESN'T JUST MAKE YOU WANT TO READ WHATEVER THEY WRITE.
That's a fancy header right there.

Yes, we have the Jamaa Chronicle, the newest blog in the Blogging Community!
Right off the bat you can see this person knows what they're doing...
I COULDN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THAT with the page titles EEK.
And look at that great font...
Say... It looks kind of like... The Animal Jam Spirit?
The Jamaa Chronicle, which only began last Thursday, is up and running!
I don't want to copy their entire blog. My goal is to get YOU to go to their blog. But basically...

Look.
Wow.
This is the post TigerlyPaws left back in 2015.
 908 COMMENTS? LOOK HOW MUCH BLOGGING USED TO BE ALIVE? I don't think I'll ever get there in my overall blog...
 Hm... She must've come back sometime because here's a post...
ANYWAY. They have a blog now...
And they are just getting started. And they have very good, 2014-2015 style writing, like, from way back, which I desperately miss.
Also, it appears they'll be posting daily, and that means daily posts... MORE BLOGS TO CHECK.
Hooray!
Check them out at this link:
Good luck to TigerlyPaws on the new blog! Looking great so far!

Alright, on to the RIM, shall we? Lol.
Wait, I can't find it...
So I found this.
 And this...
BUT OTHER BLOGS HAVE ALREADY POSTED ABOUT THIS.
AJ is starting to post items later... And the RIM ISN'T OUT YET FOR ME OMG.
Should I start posting later for more up-to-date content?
Or do you guys like have posts bright and early? IDK.

Have a Tigerly day and jam on!
P. S. TigerlyPaws is also very fast because they responded to my comments as I was writing this.

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious what you mean by "2014-2015 styled writing"– if it's that good, maybe I should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's... Idk. The style is like, just kind of reminds me of the old AJ... I really don't know. It's basically where there's a new item, and they post, and comment on it, and... IDK. I guess I should've thought more about this before writing it... Let me get back to you on tomorrow's post lol.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much again q1zx! Mhm, I agree about the old style of writing.

    The RIMs seem to be coming out later and later, it's a bummer AJHQ can't stick to their normal 1am (AJHQ time) schedule for releasing new items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah. Yeah, I do wish the 1am thing would stick, it's been really helpful in the past...

      Delete
  3. Yeah, it’s nice with th writing. As long as there’s doesnt get to be to many exclaimation marks like the DE (Do they still use a lot of exclaimation marks on there?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally enjoy most new posting styles rather than the old AJ blogging style. I mean, to ME, if everyone posted about items, it’d get incredibly boring. I mean, why read 5 blogs that post about the same items when you could just read one of those blogs and get all the info there?

    I don’t know, just my preference probably cuz I’m part of the newer generation of AJ bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.