Friday, October 26

AJ's Lazy Update

Hey, if you missed yesterday's post, I had some great satire you should read. ANYWAY.

So. Um.
AJHQ, you're getting lazy.
Yes, we had the epic update with the autumn den, that was very nice, but this update...
AJJJJJ WHAT'S GOING ON?!
Sigh. Let's look at the Jamaa Journal.
 "Fite Me"
Wow AJ.
LOOK AT THIS UPDATE.
This is probably the LAZIEST update I've seen in AJ. AJ, I LOVE YOU.
But I'm calling you guys out on this.
This is the first update that I've seen where literally NOTHING came out of it.
Look at these pages, they're like:
"Decorate your den!"
"Play with your friends!"
THIS IS THE LAZIEST THROWAWAY JAMAA JOURNAL...

Yes, AJ had a good laugh having the phantoms take over the Jamaa Journal. And it is silly. But it's not an update. There is no update. It's just a random...
...
Sure, AJ has a new Jamaa Journal, but how could you call this a good update? Or an update at all? There is actually NOTHING NEW.

Oh wait! There's another slide!
Sigh.
Well.
At least AJ has money to do stuff like this, so AJ won't become Club Penguin for at least another month. :D
HM. I guess there are some new items.
The classic Candy Bowl... I like how it's nonmember, but AJ, PUTTING OUT RECURRING ITEMS IS NOT EFFORT NOR PART OF THE UPDATE.
Fantastic item though, as always.
UMMMM. Oh yeah...
I don't know why I just thought this was cute.
AND THEN THEY DECLINED MY TRADE!!! HISSSS!!!
Anyway, we also have the Pet Haunted House... Look at the price to see where it's from. 
 Again, look at the price to see where this is from...
 You know, there's a lot of stuff I really want to buy... I kind of want to get a membership again, lol.
 OH! OH. In the clothing shop, we also have one of my FAVORITE items. THIS LOOKS SICK. It's the Flaming Jack-O'-Lantern Mask! The colors are so cool, and it's only 600 gems. 10/10 item!
 Also, in Outback Imports we have the Haunted Liza Portrait. Interesting how Liza's looking in different directions in some- OH. IT'S ANIMATED. I got there. What a cool item. I don't think the color variants were necessary on this item, but cool.
And we also have items from this morning, the items before are from yesterday.
 We have the Epic Phantom Throne in Epic Wonders... Wow, this item looks super cool.
We also have another portrait... I'm running late today so I didn't do this one, you guys can see the frame variants above in the other portrait. 
And lastly, we have the crazy, hilarious, and epic, Mad Scientist Hair!
OH! AND I WON'T FORGET IT THIS TIME. WE HAVE THE NEW EPIC DEN.
 You can get radiation sickness with beach time fun! Swimming in green goop is 100% healthy.
 The games don't work...
 It's cool how AJ took an AJ item from almost every set, very diverse... I wonder if AJ follows their own den item limits when decorating.
 WOAH THAT'S COOL!!!
Also cool!
Okay, and there is an item in the upper left part...
The Haunted Phonograph! I WANT THIS. I might get membership. See how there's actually multiple variants? I want this, I wish it was nonmember... This is a collectible item!

So the items and den sort of salvaged the update. I will now call it an update at least.

AND THE UPDATE WAS REALLY BAD.
But I really like the new den, super cool, and I'm looking forward to Night of the Phantoms!
Have a phonographic day and jam on!

P. S. PHONOGRAPHIC'S A WORD?!
P. P. S. The Seal Claw is going to the depths of the ocean after today!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.