Wednesday, October 10

Secret Door Bookcase and Scary Barrel Sponge

I'm so tempted to like start using this blog as like an online diary, lol.
HMMMMMM.
Yesterday it was very hot outside.
The end.
Lol. Good morning to all! Happy Wednesday! We're going through the week quickly, aren't we?
Today we have the Secret Door Bookcase!
 Hmmm... But it doesn't appear to actually - OH! You click the bone to the left.
 We also have the Scary Barrel Sponge in Bahari Bargains... I think. THE DEN WATER SHOP ITEM THING PLACE...
I LOVE THIS ITEM. These are one of those silly items where AJ was messing around, and went over the top. LOOK AT THE VARIANTS. How cute... Everyone's getting along together... And then they switch... And they're still getting alone, and then...
 TELL ME THIS ITEM ISN'T JUST CUTE. I love that. If I was member I'd buy it. I really, really, find this amusing... Very cool. Nice job on this one AJ. And a reasonable price...

HM. I've decided I'm only going to do Inktober a bit. I DON'T KNOW I JUST... Hm. Rip. I do like drawing, I'll do something at least in this next week.
WELLLL.
So.
I only have 259 gems because I keep spending them.
 For some reason I had to get a bunch of Spyglasses even though they'll probably come back soon. (THAT'S LIKE FIVE THOUSAND GEMS IN SPYGLASSES)
And... I have a bunch of Rare Box Heads now.
Will I ever make a profit off of stocking up?
YOU KNOW...
A long time ago, there was the Custom Rare Top Hat, which was the first DIAMOND and RARE item... (WOAH) And I remember everyone thought it was so rare the first day DESPITE IT BEING FOR SALE.
This was before the Member Spin, diamonds were not insanely common. But I had 35 diamonds and I was a member, so...
I have like fifteen.
SO.
The AJ wiki worth thing says they're worth 2 den betas each.
So that's like 30 den betas worth.
And if I could get that that would be pretty good.
But I have a lot of them, and not a lot of other people do because no one saved their diamonds back then.
IDK. Just a story.
I'm kind of low on content at the moment, lol.
BUT I KEEP STOCKING UP ON ITEMS AND THEN NEVER TRADING THEM. I have like 20 solar eclipse glasses, rare pink purses... Ack. I like keeping items like this, unfortunately.
IDKKKKK.
Have you stocked up on any items?
Have a top-hatted day and jam on!

P. S. As summer's no longer here, no long will the Summer Mohawk be here! At least after today!

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.