Sunday, October 28

Raging Over My Blog Header

Hey there Jammers! Happy Sunday! Halloween's coming up! NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS, I've never been on AJ on Night of the Phantoms yet! So yeah.
New item!
We have the Witch Mask! Nice! An affordable costume! This is a classic item and it's great to see it return just in time for Halloween!
We also have the Haunted Cosmo Portrait in Outback Imports.
EEK IT'S EYES MOVED THAT'S SO CREEPY.
So. The Clearance Page has been updated.
That means this thing is leaving today!
BUT.
While I was doing that I realized that the Triple Innertube is leaving.
THE FIDGET SPINNER ITEM IS LEAVING?!
So I bought a bunch.

IMAGINE YOU SEE THIS IN JAMAA.
I think we can get a lot of rares from these items. WHY WOULDN'T YOU TRADE AN RIM FOR A FIDGET SPINNER I MEAN COME ON?!
Get rich quick and easy!
So.
As you might've noticed, the blog looks a little different.
THIS HEADER THING TOOK FOREVER OMG. You have to get the photo a certain size or Blogger just makes it cut short!
 NOOO. *resizes*
 ACKKKK. *resizes*
 AJ WHY YOU DO THIS?! I mean BLOGGER. BLOGGER WHY YOU DO THIS?!
*resizes*
SO CLOSEEEEE...
UGHHHHHH COME ON COME ON!!!
*resizes*
 YESSSS I GOT IT!!! YES YES YES!!!
Wait!
 NOOOOOOOO.
RAGEEEEEEE.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH...
*resizes*
There we go.
Lol, so now, doesn't the blog look festive?
I'll have to take this down in a few days though, but... It looks nice.
I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT SNOW ON THIS BLOG!!! My rule is, when it snows where I live, I will put it on here.
Have a Halloween-ish day and jam on!

P. S. I feel like we need a P. S., sorry, carry on with life!

6 comments:

  1. I love the new blog look Q! Especially the header. The header looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      "Especially the header. The header looks great as well!"
      LOL.

      Delete
  2. hi q1zx, r u a boi or a gurl? i cant tell. .. . . . i feelz bad for asking u, sowy. . .. . ..

    by.... . :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I never said it for a while but I am a boy. All good. Who... Wait... Who are you lol?

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.