Wednesday, October 24

Spooky Couch + PanguinAJ is leaving

Heyo Jammers! WHAZZZZZUPPPPP... That was cringey.
Let's go onto the new item for less cringe. Or more cringe.
Happy Wednesday! We have the Spooky Couch!
Just like the Spooky Chair! Hm, interesting they didn't come out one after the other, AJ usually does that for sets.
Cool variants... And I like how you can actually afford it, this could probably be in Epic Wonders for 1.5k gems depending on the size.

Okay, so today I have an IMPORTANT announcement!
I had a fun post about how each blog is unique and Lostfairy makes good points, but something came up... That will be for tomorrow.
ANYWAY.
Panguin AJ's blog is closing!
Awwwww...
Panguin AJ had some really, really interesting posts, and... They are eleven years old! Quite some amazing writing.
So yeah. Goodbye, we'll miss you!
Hmmmm...
The Jamaa Chronicle sprung up just as Panguin AJ fell...
Blogging is very... You have to work.
If you do not like writing your blog will fall.
Animal Jam Blogs...

Can I just make clear that AJ doesn't really interest me a whole lot?

Yes, in some aspects, it does. I sometimes laugh out loud when I see something funny in Jamaa, and there are many aspects of Jamaa I don't find fun.
But I really don't see myself going on AJ and playing it, like, just playing AJ all that much...
BUT WHY ISN'T THIS BLOG DEAD?!
Because writing is fun! I love being like a fun news source, and writing... AJ consistently has new items... It's like, I can get the news really easy with AJ, and it's very fun to post about...
These posts are so fun.

Thanks to everyone for reading. ^-^

Props to Violet AJ for commenting on nearly every post I have lol.
AJ is mostly on YouTube now. You see in Jamaa, just like:
"CHECK OUT CREATIVEDASH19 GIVEAWAY EVERY FIVE SOBS"

Because frankly, kids don't like writing. In school, you have to write paragraphs. Paragraphs are boring. Writing isn't fun for a lot of people.

And neither is reading. A blog sounds more boring than a video. Think of your favorite YouTubers? What if they did a blog instead? It'd probably be terrible.

However, blogging has the aspect that you can read it without volume. You can go at your own pace. And... IDK. It's just fun.
All of you bloggers, okay, I have no idea how old any of you guys are (Well, some of you guys have revealed it) but I assume you guys are all under 30. Regardless, you guys all like writing.
WHAT A GREAT SKILL. You guys are the ones in school who are able to write a paragraph without crying.

So props to you guys.
What a boring post. Pretty much no photos.
Have a non-boring day and jam on!

P. S. We have TWO items that are taking flight!


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, lots of people enjoy watching something rather then reading. I am a very different type of teen and prefer reading them watching something. Which is weird. Oh well. XD

    Great post, like always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait WHAT? KIDS DON'T LIKE WRITING???
    Holy Mira, p l o t t w i s t -

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.