Saturday, October 20

ANIMAL JAM SKY BLOG AUTHOR IS ALIVE

Hello Jammers... Okay, okay...
Happy Saturday. WHAT A LONG WEEK OMG.
I hope you guys are all doing fine...
It's time to look at the new itemmmmm!
 We first have the Spooky Pops... Nice, I got 300 gems from the Daily Spin, so I guess I get a free Spooky Pops! Nice. This is cute...
We also have the Candy Unicorn Horn...
I like this item, probably looks fantastic.
And remember, it's the "Candy Unicorn Horn", not in ANY associated with Candy Corn.
 LOL.
In Epic Wonders we also have the Scary Princess Tiara...
 AJ... You didn't put a mouth on the tiara, it actually looks kind of scary...
Lastly, if we go underwater we have the ACTUALLY CREEPY...
 Clown Mask! EEK! Very creepy! Remember when clowns were like funny and stuff?
Me neither.
Also, I made it to the Spooky Party finally.
 HMMM...
 OOOOO BAT GLASSES LOL THE RAREST ITEM EVER.
 And you can buy bats in the wallpaper...
 I spent like 5 minutes making a bat and then realizing it was member, LOL why did I do that?
 And then there's all this great member stuff.
 Hm... The moon is big. IF I WAS A WOLF I WOULD GET A SCREENSHOT OF ME HOWLING THAT'D BE SO COOL!!!
 So yeah.
HMMM.
WOAH AJ VIDEOS ARE SO CRINGEY AND INTERESTING.
 Okay.
ANYWAY, I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS!!!
chocolate4050 of the Animal Jam Sky Blog has been active!
THIS WAS A BIG BLOG A FEW YEARS AGO OMG THIS IS AN OLD AJ BLOG... Wow.
 OMG THEY HAVE A HALLOWEEN DEN!!! THEY WERE ACTUALLY ON AJ!!!
 LOOK AT ALL THIS PHANTOM STUFF. This is a really great den.
 OH! OH! The background is no longer Christmasy! WAIT!!!
OMGGGGGG...
 LOOK! LOOK! THEY RESPONDED TO THIS PERSON WHO COMMENTED YESTERDAY!!!
 AGHHHHH!!!
Lol if you don't know what that blog is it was a big blog like four years ago.
Anyway...
Have a sky day and jam on!

P. S. I will finally update the Clearance Page tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for scooter, he sometimes visites Aj once in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Mira. This again? I scrolled through the new posts and I am confused at what happened to the blog, but I am so done with the AJSB.

    Also good catch. Candy uniCORN horn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Animal Jam Sky Blog! It would be cool if it came back, the AJ blogging community could use more people anytime lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. OH! An old AJ Spirit author just started a blog...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.