Monday, October 15

The RIM is missing lol

OKAY. WE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A PROBLEM.
So two days ago I was reading the The Ultimate Animal Jam Blog and I usually find items on the blog that I missed in my posts... Like, oops, forgot to check Outback Imports today and there was a new item. But something caught my eye.
OKAY. DID I SERIOUSLY MISS THE JAM MART CLOTHING ITEM? What happened?
So yesterday, when I posted, I included it in my post.
Okay. Great. So to get that photo, I would have to check Jam Mart Clothing, right?
And so I was reading Rainbow000Pegasus's blog again yesterday...
No. No way. Did those seriously come out?
*logs into AJ*
BONE EARRINGS?!
So today I'm going to do a test. HERE IS EVERY ITEM I COULD FIND TODAY:
 This is what it looks like. 
No items are there. And on the last page there is only Wings.
BUT WHERE IS THE RIM? 
Oh, and the Medusa Mask is out lol.
 It's not in the Diamond Shop...
 The Haunted Forest party??? 
 It seems many are asking about it.
I tried to find out...

 Oh, it's this random person in Wootmoo's den.
SIGHHHH. I guess the RIM is either at the Haunted Forest party or it's not out yet. IDK why AJ would put it at a party, that limits who will get it...
EDIT: THE RIM IS AT EPIC WONDERS, RARE SPOOKY CAT HAT LOLLLLLL...


But maybe this confirms my hypothesis that AJ is posting new items late... BUT THEY ALREADY POSTED THE NEW DEN ITEM IDK WHAT'S GOING ON.

Great. There we go. Now... We'll check later today and see what items there are.
As you can see from my blog I post at 2:45 or so on Pacific Time... And it's actually convenient, since AJHQ is in Utah (I think) when they put out the new item each day I can be post nice and early... Be earlier than all the YouTubers...
BUTTTTT... If AJ has started putting up new items at a different item, then this time is no longer convenient. And so we might have to make some changes. We'll see what happens.

BUT HERE'S THE THING. Some new items were out! Scary Balloons just came out on Sunday morning, but the Bone Earrings... I don't think they were there. So is AJ just posting new items at different times?
IDK what's going, we'll figure it out.
Have a scary-boney day and jam on!
P. S. NOTHING IS LEAVING TODAY!!!
P. P. S. OMG I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO DO CLEARANCE LOL.

7 comments:

  1. I had the same problems too before. In the past I used to blog when it was 6AM in Salt Lake City (I don't remember if that's where AJHQ is or most of my old friends who blogged were from) and AJ used to update the game every day when it was around 10PM in the old days, then it became 11PM, and soon it became so late that when I blogged the new Jamaa Journal wouldn't have been released by then, and it got tiring to be restless about the new updates at first but they eventually become repetition I know what to expect most of the time. It happens too when some items are implemented around the time only after the news get updated or something. Sometimes I couldn't find the RIM too if I blogged earlier back then.

    The rare today is in Epic Wonders, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! HM. That's a struggle... Wow...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the Jamaa Journal always has new late items for that day.

      Delete
  2. Those bone earrings are cool XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2;45 in the morning? I think thats 4:45 in the morning for my time! Thats so early to wake up to everyday. What time do you go to bed?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.