Friday, October 19

Witch and Wizard Hat

Okay. I promise that on Sunday or by Sunday I will have a quality post.
I'm getting pretty busy lol.
But I will have time to write these posts in advance then and so we will have CONTENT ALL NEXT WEEK hopefully. Idk.
Anyway, how are you? We have a new item. Happy Friday, by the way!
We have the Lawn Jack-O'-Lanterns... Cool. You can really... OMG, we should make a halloween den and get people to trick or treat there! 
 We also have the Witch Hat, which is pretty darn cheap. I like it. And it's a cool item.
And the wizard hat! Which is even cheaper! Cool! I guess it's only a bit of cloth to make.
Jeez, I'm so busy, this guy who tried to scam me came back in my den and I really wanted to show him trying to scam me again... But I didn't have time. I do have some screenshots of some fun stuff I just don't have time to type it up.
Sigh...
Have a happy-happy day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I did and will try to continue to do so! You as well!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.