Friday, October 12

My Blogging Goals

First of all, Rainbow000Pegasus, Cross Country is where you run in like a park, or around a school yard, you don't run on a track... It's effective just racing and it's more of a personal sport, sure, you're on a team, but you're looking to improve yourself and become faster, just for yourself. You still want your team to have the fastest time and all though. ANYWAY. The post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what the meaning of life is.
Hm.
WELL ANYWAY, good morning! Happy jamming! Happy Friday!
YAY!!! NEW ITEM!!!

Okay, so... I actually write these posts the night before... And then just add in the new item. THERE WAS AN UPDATE.
THERE'S ALREADY FIVE ITEMS IN JAM MART FURNITURE AND CLOTHING ALONE.
AJ, WHY'D YOU ACTUALLY DO YOUR JOB LOL...
I will be reviewing this all of it in tomorrow's post.
GOSH I'M LOOKING AROUND to find what's leaving today, THERE ARE SO MANY NEW ITEMS.
So. Yeah. Come back tomorrow for that.

So.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Uh.
I'm trying to do a lot of things right now.
In real life.
But I'm going to write out my blogging goals:

Make a halloween design next week
Yeah, I want to decorate the blog for halloween next week! I know we already got an update on the blog, but I think it'd be fun... At least make it a bit... Spookier? I should've had this autumn theme in September... And then I could have a halloween theme in October... Well, I plan on doing a Thanksgiving theme in November.
ALSO, I REALLY can't wait to have snow on the blog. I love that effect where it's snowing on the blog, it's just so pretty. I LOVE THAT SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT OMG I JUST... AGHHH... I want to put it up now! I think I'll wait until it starts snowing in my area...

Make rhyming posts the week of halloween
I LOVE RHYMING SO WE'RE GOING TO COPY AJ'S JAMAA JOURNAL AND MAKE RHYMING POSTS ON THE WEEK OF HALLOWEEN!!! Yay!

Have our first contest
I wrote on the contest page that we would have a contest once we got daily commenters, and that happened practically IMMEDIATELY!!! So. Idk what I want to do. But a fashion show might be fun. Or some art contests. I DON'T KNOW. But stay tuned lol.

Make a new signature
My signature is FANTASTIC. It's so good... But it's OLD. I AM CONSIDERING CHANGING IT. Or I'll just keep it because it's fantastic. IDK. I'm thinking.

KEEP IT UP!!!
I am so proud of myself for posting every day in September! I need to get a life. Anyway, YAY! I want to keep up the daily posts!

Have a juice-juice day and jam on!
P. S. If there's some company out there called "Juice-Juice", congrats, you got a promotion on an Animal Jam blog that gets like 10 views. LOL.
P. P. S. I bet there actually is one.
P. P. P. S. I should look it up.
P. P. P. P. P. S. But I guess I'm not.
P. P. P. P. P. P. S. OKAY THE POST IS OVER.
P. P. P. P. P. P. P. S. Oh, yeah, clearance, this is leaving!


            6 comments:

            1. Oooo, those things planned for the blog sound awesome! I love fashion shows so I’d be up for one. ;)

              ReplyDelete
              Replies
              1. OOOoooo... Okay. LOL, I guess since you have a membership... I gotta think...

                Delete
            2. My friend said he died during the Cross Country ahah-

              ReplyDelete

            COMMENTING RULES:
            1. Just use common sense. Lol.
            2. No swearing, sorry. :(
            3. Don't be inappropriate.
            4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.