Sunday, October 21

Halo Chair with Airplane Wings

Hello Jammers! So I know my content has been a tad dry lately, so... I'm spicing things up! LOOK!
We are doing the CLOTHING ITEM before the DEN ITEM!!! OMG!!!
Well. Good morning! So today we have the land halo...
Cool. Decent price. Epic as usual. Thumbs up.
We also have the Spooky Chair! 
This is a great item to decorate your den! I love the two variants (more would be great but all good) and I think how you can make like... Some chairs in the room look nice and some ruined is a great detail for your halloween dens!
Also, underwater we have Airplane Wings!!
 What a silly item, as usual. I guess you can be an airplane for Halloween. That is, if people actually went underwater for once. Which they don't.
Underwater's a terrible place to Trick-Or-Treat, though...
Oh.
Let's do the clearance up here... UM.
The Sand TV will be... Um... Be knocked down by a childhood bully! Buy it while you can!
 WOAH YOU CAN CLICK IT?! I think I knew that already.
LOL.
OH HEY... 
I found another person just sitting in the Conversation Museum.
If they are a YouTuber HI!!! JUZO! "Juzo AJ" I bet I intruded on a vid. Lol.
HM. Lastly I did this. And I didn't screenshot anything so IDK.
OH!
And I did the Clearance Page finally!
Have a Juzo day and jam on!

7 comments:

  1. Hi q1zx! I love your blog. I recently returned to the more classic styled Animal Jam blogging and began my own blog called Jamaa Chronicle (https://jamaachronicle.blogspot.com/). I'd love for you and the community to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME NEW BLOGS ARE AMAZING!!! YASSS!!! WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the warm welcome q1zx!

      Delete
  2. *dances happily* YESHHH, I’ve been waiting for the halo to come into stores!! Oh happy day! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah. It's always a good day when you obtain one.

      Delete
  3. Person: You look important
    Me: Thanks I know I am:)
    XDD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.