Wednesday, October 17

Spider Strandddd

ANIMAL
JAM
IS
FOR
KIDS.
WHY DO I PLAY IT?
So I can blog!
And why do I blog?
So I can play Animal Jam? IDK.
New item!
 Cool price. The spiders all look like the Spiderman Logo. And they're kind of creepy if you really look at it.
 We also have... WHAT.
Spooky Eyes? I've never seen these before...
 AJ THIS IS FANTASTIC. I don't know who came up with this but you should give them a raise!
LOL.
Lastly, we have the Spooky Tree in Epic Wonders.
Huh. Kind of expensive for a tree, but I guess it looks pretty epic, you can decorate your den now, and make a haunted den... Huh. Usually this is sold during Night of the Phantoms...
Hey.
So.
Guess who has a busy week?
I hope you have a fantastic week. And a fantastic day.
But for now, I shall just... Leave...

HUH. I was going to just leave the post there. But I guess I can try and get something.
UMMMMM...
I see a giant box head... And a someone who thinks flower crowns are worth a spike (it was a rare striped spike collar) but will be sadly mistaken when they come back in stores...
IDK.
Girlmeetsworld... That's a cool username.
IDK.
Have a fansaay day and jam on!

P. S. Oh, and we are over 150 posts! Hooray!

3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.