Thursday, October 4

Analyzing the Jamaa Homepage + TONS OF NEW ITEMS AGHHH LOL

Thursday. The day of Thurs.
We are almost to the weekend. Hang in there guys! Just relax, and look at the new item with me!
 
Wow! We have the Alien Antennae Mask, for only 650 gems! AND YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHERE IT'S SOLD!!!
WOW AJ! Did you miss a zero at the end when typing the price? Thanks!
Also, underwater, we have some Phantom Lights.
 Cool, nice to see some underwater stuff. This is underwater, by the way.
SIGHHHHH. AJ. Did you make more than two new items again?
First of all.
Can we just look at this item?
WHOEVER MADE THIS ITEM, THEY NEED A PROMOTION. Because this item is not necessary. But it's not a throwaway item. It's not like, "We need a new item, let's make this", this is HILARIOUS.
YOU TAKE ONE LOOK AT THIS ITEM AND YOU JUST LAUGH. This is a silly item.
Great job AJ. Don't even mind the price at this point.
Also, in Outback Imports, the Spooky Table... 
In the Diamond Shop, another nonmember item... Lovely... 
This set of ghost items is cute. AND I LOVE HOW AJ IS POSTING ONE PER DAY INSTEAD OF A WILD WEEKEND, I think it's more fun.

We also have the Hero Mask. We had the rare one a few weeks ago.
And lastly, in the Conservation Museum, we have the Zombie Mask. Cool.
Lots of new items. Again. Wow.

Also, I managed to finally get to the Haunted Forest Party...

Here are the new items.
 CAT EARS!!!!

Lastly, you might've gotten this Jag.
AJJJJJ... WHYYYYYYY. Lol. I mean, I guess you'll make money...
SO TODAY.
We are going to analyze the homepage.
What's really going on here?
Anyway, HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED SOMETHING?
LOOK!!!
 THERE'S A FACE IN THE MOON!!!
 See? And there's even a nose in the middle!
BEST.
DESIGN.
EVER.
AND WE HAVE THIS CUTE GUY IN THE MIDDLE.
 But he has no mouth. HE CAN'T BREATHE. AJ!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
UMMMM...
Ohhhh... This thingie.
How much you wanna bet there will be a Jamaaliday animal?
We have a Spooky Snow Leopard here... I mean, it's great... But... Kind of like...
It's a retextured animal.
Like, imagine AJ released... Imagine AJ released the CHEESE HAT every day for a week.
Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday and Thursday 
Friday and Saturday 
Sunday and Monday

And is this a bad thing? I mean, no, it's just a tad repetitive. Spooky Snow Leopards are a great thing, I just feel like they should come with the regular snow leopards... Not be a separate thing. IDK. Also, retextured animals get old after a few seconds.

Well. That's enough analyzing.
WAIT.
LOOK. IT'S A FACE.
The nostrils are the eyes! LOOK. There's a face!

If I was a YouTuber I'd name the video, "TWO SECRET FACES ON THE HOMEPAGE YOU NEVER NOTICED!"
Lol. BUT IT'S A BLOG.
Hey.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
I appreciate all the comments. This blog is fun, and it only works because of you guys.

Have a cheesy day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. I never get promotional JAGs on my main and several older side accounts, I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Weird. Well, I guess you can look at them here, lol.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.