Thursday, November 1

Millions of Halloween Items Are Evacuating

Hey everyone! Happy November! I'll fix the blog later this weekend... I hope you guys all had a great Halloween! I actually went Trick or Treating, and while I won't reveal my age, most people my age DEFINITELY avoid Trick or Treating.
Any, we have a new ite- Wait, what's this?
 Is this an update or something AJ? It's the only one...
 It's still Halloween in Jamaa. Or Night of the Phantoms, I guess, lol.
 WOW WHAT A MAJESTIC USERNAME NICE!!!
 Anyway, yes, we have Pet Turkeys! Now you don't have to go too far to get a Thanksgiving meal! Lol. We need turkeys in Jamaa.
Now to check the new... OMG.
 EVERY SINGLE HALLOWEEN ITEM IS AT TEN DAYS. I know this probably happens every year but...
 WOW. Mass clearance. Every shop.
Rainbow000Pegasus is going to have a fun day.
UGGGHHHH I HAVE TO DO CLEARANCE PAGE ON SUNDAY LOL.
 We also have the Harvest cloud.
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT DOES WOW.
 And we have the recurring flowers... I remember a childhood book called Chrysanthemum. Hey, I spelled it right, first try!
Lastly, we have the Topaz Birthstone in Epic Wonders!
And yeah.
So now it's November... And so we'll get new blog decorations soon.
And we'll put snow on the blog when it snows in my area. :D
Have a turkey day and jam on!
P. S. This item is leaving today! :D

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I had such a fun day typing up all the leaving items' names. Spot on premonition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the turkeys should be nm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should! It's such a fun and classic item!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.