Sunday, November 25

Icicle Antlers

Hello Jammers! If you haven't entered meh contest yet...
More info in the previous post. Anyway, good morning! Happy Sunday! Let's look at the new item... I guess. If you want.
HM. More Jamaaliday items? Maybe?
WOAH. This is cool. I love this. They look really sharp. Huh.
I don't expect something like this to be nonmember... But this is cool.
In other new, more diamonds!
 Also, the spikes are leaving today! Get them while you can!
And this spiky dangerous table is leaving!
You could accidentally stab yourself... :P
 I also saw someone with the new November goat armor, finally.
Cute. :3

Short post today because I gotta go... Lol.
CLEARANCE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!! :D :D
Please enter the contest if you can... Lol.
Have a moonrising day and jam on!

1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.