Wednesday, November 28

Wood Burning Stove

JOIN MY CONTEST HERE! :D :D

More info in this post.



Okay, okay, I SLEPT IN SO MUCH TODAY that I couldn't post, I had to go to school... Ick. I'm sorry for this late post. Lol.
But good afternoon/morning, let's look at the new item anyway...
 Oooooh! I love this item... WAIT. I BOUGHT TWO OF THESE WHEN THEY CLEARED. I WANTED TO MAKE A PROFIT.
ARGGHHHHHHHH...
Lol.
Hey, it's cool how the smoke effect goes off screen...
Nice, classic item... Great for any den!
Also, you might've received a JAG about Rare Swag today...
LOL. Now you can show off to the world that you play a game NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.

So. OH. The Bunnies Only Party was around and about a day or two ago.
 I spent like 50 gems at the claw machine for ONE PLUSHIE. AGH.
 You'd better be cute...
 AW. You are cute.
 OKAY. First of all, this bunny's username is amazing, but second, look at that hat. THAT HAT IS SO CUTE I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!! The next time I get member, anyway, lol.
 But something this experience did... It showed classic AJ to me... Maybe I'm just growing up, and I thought AJ was dying as a result, but it's still around... You still see Jammers going around just kind of... Enjoying themselves... Having conversations... It's nice.
I MISS THOSE DAYS. Those days where you would talk and meet people, where people would decorate their den and show it to the world, and then you could go there and eat all their food...
OMG I'M GOING TO DO THAT I MISS THAT.
 HEY. A question.
What's your favorite aspect/thing about AJ? Or what do you like to do the most? What do you enjoy?
IT'S ESSAY TIME AHAHHAHA YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL.
Wait, you ARE in school? GET OFF MY BLOG AND GET TO LEARNING. GRADES ARE IMPORTANT.
Lol.
Have a bunny day and jam on!
 P. S. This weird box is being shipped away!

3 comments:

  1. What I like... the lore. I used to love trading until over/under-trading became the new trend, so that's something I grew to hate. It's fun to see what new adventures AJHQ can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the days of clicking on that food D:
    These days its all about spikes
    #Bringbacktheatingofthefood:)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.