Saturday, November 3

Weird Glitch + Turkey Hat

Lol, sorry Jammers, I slept in today.
Good morning and happy Saturday!
Say, so... I got this in the daily spin.
Look in the upper left corner...
Why do I have three Jags?
And then when I collect my gifts, they're gone? I guess that's a glitch.
Hmm... The Autumn Tree is here!
 Nice! More Autumn decorations, there will be some very pretty dens by the end of November. (Not that there aren't already)
Also, in Jam Mart Clothing, we have one of the best items ever...
 The classic Turkey Hat! At least this item's nonmember. Very silly and the colors can actually match certain outfits. However, it's kind of it's own outfit itself!
HM.
Lastly, this is leaving!
Have a non-glitchy day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. The jags always show gifts when you get them from the daily spin XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep! I didn't know because I'm kind of unlucky I guess. Or I didn't see it because I didn't play for a few years.

      Delete
  2. Whenever you get RIMs from the Daily Spin, they act as gifts from JAGs. So, no glitch. XD

    -Lostfairy

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.