Sunday, November 4

STRAW HATS LOL + 157 ITEM CLEARANCE PAGE

I'm sorry I haven't been responding to comments lately, I will do so soon...
I do read every comment though.
Anyway, happy Sunday! We have a CRAZY CLEARANCE PAGE ahead of us! Good morning!
So.
The Autumn Leaf Table looks a lot like a cookie, doesn't it. Cool item. The angle of perspective is kind of weird, though. LOL. Kind of a cooky item.
Now. Let's check Jam Mart Clothing.
OH.
 MY.
 GOLDFISH.
THE STRAW HAT IS BACK.
 This item was worth a LOT, at least a few den betas an minimum...
If you go to the Straw Hat on the AJ Worth Wiki...
DO NOT GET SCAMMED LOL.
Stay up to date on what's new... And I traded my Straw Hat away a year ago for fear it would come back, I guess it sort of paid off... I got like two den betas. 
 But now all the rare nonmember Jammers will have to find something else to wear.
Like, the Straw Hat was super cool, but now that all the non-rare Jammers can wear it...
It is pretty cool as an item though, just itself. I guess we'll have to stock up when it leaves.
But anyway...
LOL.
Now.
We have the clearance page.
ARE.
YOU.
READY.
THERE ARE 157 IMAGES THE GIF THING WON'T EVEN LOAD.
I just put a small Spirit Armor gif in the right hand side... There's only three images.
BUT GO LOOK AT THE CLEARANCE PAGE.

OMGGGG.
Oh wait, one photo was glitched.
So only 156 photos.
Also, some guy:
UGHHH WHY'D YOU TRY TO PLAY MARBLES WITH ME... I'M SCREENSHOTTING.
Anyway, 156!
Phew! That's WAY better!
Hey, thanks for reading.
Have a tuned day and jam on!
P. S. This is leaving today! Not tomorrow! Today! Not yesterday! Today!

6 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.