Tuesday, November 20

Small Blog Update

Hello to all, and to all a good morning! And let's look at the new item! What am I typing...
Alrighty, let's see what in the ol' shoppe today, shall we?
Hm... I can't find anything besides this...
 Cool lamp! You can click it in multiple places!
 I'm surprised this set is still going, that's cool. NONMEMBER SOMETHING AJ PLEASE!
 And yeah. OH.
These are leaving today!
 This is the first of the Egyptian stuff to go, all of it's leaving in the next week or so! And that's the last Halloween "item" right there!

Okay. So... I'm looking at this blog... There's a lot of stuff that I set up that I never really... Finished. And some things are outdated. So I updated a few things!
First, our pages are in the old Georgia Font! We need Verdana! I switched them! :D
 Our Top Commenters gadget only showed four commenters!
So I made a switch so it shows up to ten commenters!
Also, I organized the small blog button ad thingies to the side...
 All photos are now linked to their corresponding blogs.
If there is a button for your blog, or a blog that you know that I'm missing, please tell me!

I'm also putting all the generic photos on the bottom of the blog.

Oh! Our Past Headers page wasn't updated... Now it is!
TELL ME THAT DOESN'T LOOK FANTASTIC!!!

Lastly, I have a few things I'm still trying to work out.
I removed the Trading Center from here, and I removed Leaderboards because it wasn't working... What else can fill in this empty bar...? Hmmmm...

I also have a very inconsistent schedule... Are there any segments you'd like to see?
 Lastly... Our Contests page has been dead.
We definitely have daily commenters... So... A contest will be coming soon...

Stay tuned... :O
Have a sticktastic day and jam on!

3 comments:

  1. Cool updates. This blog is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome updates! I’m excited that contest you mentioned. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree nice updates! I’m excited for that contest

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.