Saturday, November 24

Our First Contest Is Live!

Good morning! Or afternoon. Or evening. Or night! Good something! Happy Saturday! Let's check out the new item.
We have the Autumn Stepping Stones in Kimbara Outback. Very nice... Very linear.
That's cool... It's like a little set. This item is recurring, I've just never seen it before...
EDIT: Okay, I was reading Rainbow000Pegasus's blog... And it looks like this item came out yesterday.
The new item is actually...
UNDERWATER! It's the Jamaaliday Necklace! And... Yeah. It's light-up. Cool. Classic. Nice. AJ THE JAMAALIDAYS ARE TECHNICALLY STILL OVER A MONTH AWAY.

In other news, the Black Friday Sale is going all weekend!
Yayyyyyy? 

So. Um. You know how I said there would be a contest a few days ago?
I'm announcing...
Okay, so... Here's what's going to happen.
The Header Caption Contest
Sometimes, when I make a header, I can put the name up and decorate it... But what should I put under the Animal Jam Lake Blog?
I don't know... And that's what you will be deciding.

Notes/Rules:
1. The form will be closed in exactly a week. That's when the contest ends.
2. Winners will be decided the day the contest ends.
3. You can enter as many entries as you like.
4. This caption will be themed on my next header, which will be Jamaaliday Themed. However, I'm not looking for something Jamaaliday themed, necessarily, it's just an option.
5. All entries will be considered, no matter how silly they are.
6. Please don't write a paragraph, I can't fit a paragraph on my header. One sentence is a good limit.
7. You can win multiple times.
8. Have fun with this!
Any questions? Ask them!

Enter your ideas for the caption for my header here!
Just put your entries on a new line for each one.

I'm new to this contest thing... ;-;

HEY.
GUESS WHAT.
WHY NOT ENTER THE CONTEST RIGHT NOW?!
THE LINK IS RIGHT THERE.
JUST PUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY RANDOM, MAYBE YOU'LL WIN.
Good luck!

Oh wait. Do you guys want prizes?
FIRST PLACE:
You also get the PRESTIGE and HONOR of having your statement up on the Animal Jam Lake Blog, which is worth 100 billion headdresses!
SECOND PLACE: 
THIRD PLACE: 

Hehehe... I know that second place is better than first, but I don't want you guys focusing on the prizes too much.
The goal is not to get prizes, but just to have a good time looking at all the entries.
ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT! :D :D :D
Idk.

Make sure you enter! Here's the link again!
Have a contesting day and jam on!

P. S. SAY GOODBYE TO THE PARCHMENTTT!!! D:
P. P. S. Any recommendations for me on how I could be running this contest better are appreciated as well.

4 comments:

  1. When is the due date for the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've made it more obvious, but it's the first on that absurdly long list, it's over in a week. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay, guess that didn’t process into my brain when I read it, I have a bit of a cold right now so🤷‍♂️ I’ll try to enter it if I get a chance!

      Delete
  3. ok so act like these people are a bunch of little 5 year olds and talk to them that way even tho there not 5 some might be 5 im just saying

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.