Monday, November 19

Pumpkin Arrangement + Rare Plaid Blanket

HELLO TO ALL! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?! WHY AM I IN CAPS!? I DON'T KNOW.
Well, it's Monday. And so yeah. Good morning! Happy Monday!

Okay, lately I've been saying "Good morning" and "Happy whatever-day-it-is"... Idk why. I have this urge to do it now. It's weird. I feel like I'm forgetting something when I don't do it. And I don't think most of you read this in the morning. But I suppose it depends where you live.

ANYWAY. New item.
Hey, pumpkins! A Pumpkin Arrangement! Kind of ironic that we get all these pumpkin items AFTER Halloween... But cool. A nice, expensive decoration item! Nice details on this one! I think it's a new item!

OH! There's also a Rare Item Monday, right? NONMEMBER PLZ... Let's see...
OMG YES. We have the Rare Plaid Blanket, an item that just came out two days ago!
Sold in Shiveer Shoppe! Lots of winter items all of a sudden.

Alrighty. I have finals today... So... Instead of writing a post I'm going to go study. BUT HEY. If I study and then actually don't fail, then I don't have to retake the class and it means more writing in the long run... So I guess this has to happen.

Well, I'm kind of already ready... EH. 
Have a big day and jam on!
P. S. If you'd prefer a small day, feel free to have one of those as well. Or instead of a big day. ALRIGHT I'M DONE LOL.
P. P. S. Sorry for not responding to comments. I'll do that. Sometime. Maybe. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. *whispers* Happy Monday works for me today, it’s meh birthday! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did well on your finals:)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.