Wednesday, November 7

IceCream Cookie Kitty - Thank you!

HEY EVERYONE! GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
LOOK AT THIS COMMENT.
Who. Are. You?
Hello whoever you are! I appreciate the comment!
I am a guy. I suppose.
Hehe.
BUT WHO ARE YOU?!
Anyway, we have a new item!
Nice price, cool item... More leaf stuff... The Leaf Chair and Couch were sold in Treetop Gardens, so this is interesting seeing it in Jam Mart Clothing. But more autumn decorations! YAY!

Also, this is leaving today...
SO YEAH.

So, I was looking around at the Animal Jam Artists Collab Blog...

WELL NOW. THAT'S A PRETTY HANDSOME BUNNY RIGHT THERE.
WAIT A SECOND. I RECOGNIZE THAT.
 HMMM... If you put me in a chair...
GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU DODO!!! 
 There we go... :) :) :)
 And we sit down... Wow... You really can't tell in photos if bunnies are standing or sitting.
So... Umm... Here's the link to the post I found it in.

So... THANK YOU TO ICECREAM COOKIE KITTY!!!
THIS IS SO FANTASTIC YES I LOVE IT.
IceCream Cookie Kitty, the fifth person to ever comment on this blog! :D Lol.
UMMMM...
THANK YOU SO MUCH. That is so seamless, so... It looks very good. I have no idea where you found the base to make this on, but it is SO GOOD and I will definitely put it up around the blog... So yeah...
Thank you so much... HM. I will put this in my new header, which will be coming out whenever I decide to actually make the blog look all Novembery.
So yay! THANKS!
Happy an ice cream day and jam on!

P. S. They do have a YouTube channel, found here.
P. P. S. And then, in the post above that they wrote, they also have this other YouTube channel.
P. P. P. S. And you can see them write on the AJ Artists Collab Blog... So yeah.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That really does look like you! XD that’s awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL YEAHHHH... I also saw the one they did for you, and that was very nice as well! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I had him for dinner. He was very good. MMMM.

      Hehe, I brought him back out. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that picture of the bunny. It goes great with your header and your template which looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Lol. I wish Ice Cream Cookie could see this! Thank you! The header is very nice with the graphic!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.