Wednesday, November 21

Pumpkin Pie

Hello everyone! This is going to be kind of a short post... So... If you like short posts, hooray for you!
Good morning and happy Wednesday! I know we've had late posts lately too, but my finals are over... (My school runs in trimesters) So those should come to an end soon!
UM.
LOLLLL THIS POST IS OFF TO A BAD START.
OMG THERE'S THE MOST AMAZING ITEM EVER IN ANIMAL JAM!!!
So today, we have the Pumpkin Pie! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! AND IT'S NONMEMBER!!!
I LOVE THIS ITEM OMG. (It's recurring, but I've never seen it) I would totally take this off someone's trade list in March or so... THIS IS SO AWESOME... It's so practical and simple...
YOU CAN LEGIT LIKE PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE NOW TO EAT.
 LOOK. AHAHHAHAHA. THE PIE. IT'S ON THE TABLE NOW.
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD. This item is AWESOME, and definitely one of my favorites.
I SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS, OMG.

Also, you might notice something interesting when logging into AJ today...
Wow, AJ's trying to get the attention of Jammers on the homepage, IT WON'T WORK ON ME.
Eh, let's see what's up, though...
 HM... Idk... I mean... 250's a lot, I guess. That's clever how they don't tell you the 12 month membership is actually like 60 dollars, they just show how it's cheaper month-wise than the rest of the purchases... WOW.
Anyway... Guess what AJ also did? IDK if they did this last year...
 IT'S LITERALLY ABOVE YOU WHILE YOU PLAY THE GAME.
That is so distracting, that's a nice move by AJ...
But, I've never done Black Friday in my life and shall try to continue that trend.
Besides, why do I need a membership if I keep getting diamonds as a nonmember?
Hm... Well yeah. OOOO I have a lot of gems I can buy more Pumpkin Pie! Do you guys like Pumpkin Pie by the way?

 Have a pie day and jam on!
P. S. These are... Going on Thanksgiving Break!
P. S. S. I read every comment... And I'll respond to them soon... Sometime. Lol. Thanks for commenting to all, means a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve never done Black Friday either, XD! *high fives*

    The pie item is super cool but I actually hate pie IRL. Yuckkkk. XD

    Also, don’t worry about replying to comments! I understand wanting to reply to comments but not doing it for who knows what. Don’t stress about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought the membership was like 5$ for the whole year

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.