Thursday, November 22

Happy Feast Of Thanks (UPDATE)

Hey there Jammers! Wow, you're checking an Animal Jam blog when you should be celebrating Thanksgiving! HM. Thanks for making my blog part of your day! Anyway, happy Thursday, and new item! OH. And happy Feast of Thanks! Or happy Thanksgiving for you Americans!
WAIT. THERE'S AN UPDATE OMG. AJ, you totally should have! And you did!
 Oh. AWESOME. There's a spike sale... AND NO WAY.
 There's underwater spikes as well! NICE! Or maybe just one. We'll see!
 They look cool...
Before we check them out, maddie3761 has an important message!
 Thanks Maddie! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Anyway, let's see what we have...
 Cool... Hey, I like how the magenta spike has things floating... And the donut one is a cool combination of blackout and donut... I mean... Nothing nonmember though... But they're cool. AH, I shouldn't of expected a nonmember spike, what was I thinking...
Also, underwater in Bahari Bargains...
 AN UNDERWATER SPIKE. This is going to give the seas a little bit of love, it's a great start AJ. I LIKE IT. NICE! THUMBS UP!
 We also have new Refer a Friend tiers! Let's check them out!
 So AJ made a new eagle and armor, and instead of releasing them you have to refer people.
WOW... That's... That's kind of smart, that would kind of motivate people to actually refer people to get memberships... I wonder what the eagle looks like. Looks really cool from the photos.
And it's probably going to be a bit before we see any of these in-game... They look hard to get...
But it does appear people do want the eagles...
This is cool. Nice update, it's a new addition to the game!
 What? Wolfenoot? That's cool... Huh... So...
 Okay... And Wolves are on sale as well, I assume they're 500 gems...
WAIT.
WAIT, PLEASE LET IT BE THE CAKE IN THE JAMAA JOURNAL...
IT IS!!!
YES. IT'S NONMEMBER. GIMME GIMME GIMME. That looks amazing!
AJ CAKES ARE THE BEST. I NEED THEM ALL AHAHAHAHHAHA.
Nice job AJ, I like this new addition. This update is going nicely.
 We also have the Black Friday thing, which we went over yesterday.
 HM. Okay, so this isn't a throwaway page. We do have the Jamaaliday Deer coming! I said a month or two ago that there would totally be a Christmas animal, and there we are...
And the Jamaalidays are coming! I DISLIKE SAYING THIS... BUT...
I ACTUALLY FORGOT. I literally forgot that this was coming, and that we get new items...
So thanks for remind me AJ. Lol.
Okay, okay... And AJ wants you to buy stuff.
And yeah. Woah, the font shrunk for this slide, interesting...
WELL. In other news! New loading screens!
 Cute... I guess they're doing the winter screens early...
 OMG IT'S A FURRY EGG.
 Totally not a hamster. Lol.
Cute... Nice...
AJ... That's... That's nice, I like that...
Hm. HEY, your username is cool...
 So yeah. And Jamaa Township is all winter-ed up once again for Christmas! No Christmas music, though.
And... We also have some new items!
The Fall Wreath, cool... Nonmember... Nice decoration item... 
 It looks very nice... Hey, those are freedom colors... That's cool...
We also have the Puzzle Piece Armoire... The collection is still going! AJ's making more than they have to... And I LIKE THAT. Keep it up! Also, nonmember item?
We also have the Cougar Claw!
 And with that... We also have...
 AWWWWW IT'S SO CUTE!!! But like the last one, not cute enough to make me buy a membership for ya, sorry. BUT IT IS CUTE AWWWW LOOK AT ITTTTT...
OOOooo... This is cool, you can make your animal more adapted to the cold! I like this. So I guess winter items are coming.
 Here's a nice Christmas item... Classic nonmember Pinecone Necklace... Good to see ya back!
So yeah.
I like this update. It brought new things. You can at least tell there was an update.
OH WAIT THE NEW DEN. I just remembered!
 Oh... It's like one of those giant dens...
 OMG PLEASE LET THIS TINY PENGUIN BE THE ITEM!!!
 Nope... Hm... Click click click. You need a map to get around this place!
Hey, the Poofy Rug has a face! I haven't seen that in ages... Nice!
 And I got a snowman by clicking a snowman! YAY!
Alright, there's a section in the upper left that I don't think you can get to without a flying animal, and the other member account was suspended, so I really don't know what the item is... Sorry. Lol.

Anyway, happy Feast of Thanks for all, try to tell the people in your life that you're thankful for that you're thankful for them, it will mean a lot.
And I'm also thankful for all of you guys, you are all amazing. Have an awesome Feast of Thanks or Thanksgiving!
Have a feasting day and jam on!
P. S. Goodbye to this item! ON THANKSGIVING, how sad!
P. P. S. Also, I have a post on the Animal Jam Artists Collaborative, feel free to check that out!
P. P. P. S. Okay, I made this comic for the AJAC, but it's SO CUTE I want to ensure you guys all see it...


1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.